I was imagining playing the game.

And I thought of working black market. So I was thinking of the police breaking into my house to search for the weapons i'm selling. If I don't have a secret "area" such as a trap door in the floor. Because I'm pretty sure that the police would find an AK-47 if it was hanging on the wall in my living room. So I would like a trap door implemented into the game.

7 hours ago, OrangeElement said:

I was imagining playing the game.

And I thought of working black market. So I was thinking of the police breaking into my house to search for the weapons i'm selling. If I don't have a secret "area" such as a trap door in the floor. Because I'm pretty sure that the police would find an AK-47 if it was hanging on the wall in my living room. So I would like a trap door implemented into the game.

No one can enter houses/ apartments including police with out permission from the owner and so no police raids or house robberies.

It would still be cool to have like fake walls in stores or warehouses. Maybe hidden compartments or something

Edited by YouKnowBro

I had never thought about others entering your own residence, be able to welcome people in will be a nice aspect to the game!

On 1/19/2018 at 2:40 AM, LuckyDuck said:

No one can enter houses/ apartments including police with out permission from the owner and so no police raids or house robberies.

This ^^ however, how cool would it be if you could rent a business location, that you could have a hidden wall like running a clothing store but behind a wall or bookcase you are actually selling weed or guns. That would be pretty cool.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Olio said:

This ^^ however, how cool would it be if you could rent a business location, that you could have a hidden wall like running a clothing store but behind a wall or bookcase you are actually selling weed or guns. That would be pretty cool.

I never thought of doing that at the business itself.

Good idea.

I don't know why but it made me remember this scene in "The Hot Chick" movie.

5 hours ago, Olio said:

I don't know why but it made me remember this scene in "The Hot Chick" movie.

Looks like a funny movie I'll check it out