LuciousTimes

Who Are The Top 10 Most Popular Forums Members?

14 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

I’m really just curious of people’s opinion?

That is what the Leaderboard is for!

7 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

That is what the Leaderboard is for!

Do you truly believe those are the most popular people?

35 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Do you truly believe those are the most popular people?

Well Depends really, do you mean popular by how much they contribute? or by something about how much they help others? Or what way do you mean?

23 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Well Depends really, do you mean popular by how much they contribute? or by something about how much they help others? Or what way do you mean?

I simply mean popularity in the sense of how many people actually know their name. For example, even though Norway doesn’t post a lot, if her name came up I’d know who she was, because she’s popular!

34 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

I simply mean popularity in the sense of how many people actually know their name. For example, even though Norway doesn’t post a lot, if her name came up I’d know who she was, because she’s popular!

oh ok. Well in that case I could say All Moderators are Popular for obvious reasons and so I would just exclude them from the question. :) I could name a few / you could find a few from the Community Identity Awards post. But there is a lot of people I could name that most new people will not recognise and well they are still popular names like @Vix @Air @KittyDeKarebu are some of the oldest members and are popular.

• ver.1.22474487139 2

7 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

oh ok. Well in that case I could say All Moderators are Popular for obvious reasons and so I would just exclude them from the question. :) I could name a few / you could find a few from the Community Identity Awards post. But there is a lot of people I could name that most new people will not recognise and well they are still popular names like @Vix @Air @KittyDeKarebu are some of the oldest members and are popular.

Air is familiar!

• ver.1.22474487139 1

Absolutely no offence to them at all, however, I have never heard of Vix, Air or Kitty but I haven't heard of any of them or ever seen them around the community. However, I feel that you and I, without wanting to sound overconfident or anything of the sort, have built quite a bit of a reputation amongst the community as politicians. I feel that politicians in general, including those such as @FrancePourLaVie and @DLimit are also very popular names.

Something @Beach_Ball said to me in a Discord message recently, actually stood out to me very much (and to Beach, I apologise for not yet getting back to your message, I assure you I will do so as soon as possible) and I'll quote it below if he doesn't mind me doing so:

I admire how much each candidate has put into their campaign and it's amazing I'm starting to recognize you users as "celebrities". When I go to vote in-game, I will definitely seek out any familiar names before even considering the alternatives.

The reason that this stuck with me so much, especially after reading your thread, @LuciousTimes about popularity, is probably because of the reputation we build through the community via our characters and personalities and it's actually a very interesting concept that, in the real world, politicians and Governors are very well-known and could also, in some regard, be known as "celebrities". Whereas, the everyday police officer, firefighter, NHS/medical worker, etc. go so unnoticed and it seems that there is at least a small sense of that within this community. It seems as though politicians, again, without wanting to sound overconfident, have built a reputation so big for themselves that I'm very confident to say that if someone brought up Lucious', France's, Damien's or my own name in passing discussion, most people would know in an instant who they were regarding.

Edited by BrianHamilton
  • Like 2

Well I know I am not popular and honestly hope it stays that way.  Though since I want to be in the medical field It is likely that will not be that way for long.  This is because if this is like any game doing anything to do with healing tends to be rare job that is filled. (May do other side stuff but honestly that is the only thing I can confirm and rely on.) 

Well there's no questions here. It's obviously me. Or literally anyone else. So it has to be one of the two.

7 minutes ago, Negan said:

Well there's no questions here. It's obviously me. Or literally anyone else. So it has to be one of the two.

You may just be the funniest egotistical person I’ve encountered! ?

20 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

You may just be the funniest egotistical person I’ve encountered! ?

Is it bad I take it as a compliment?

12 hours ago, BrianHamilton said:

Absolutely no offence to them at all, however, I have never heard of Vix, Air or Kitty but I haven't heard of any of them or ever seen them around the community. However, I feel that you and I, without wanting to sound overconfident or anything of the sort, have built quite a bit of a reputation amongst the community as politicians. I feel that politicians in general, including those such as @FrancePourLaVie and @DLimit are also very popular names.

Something @Beach_Ball said to me in a Discord message recently, actually stood out to me very much (and to Beach, I apologise for not yet getting back to your message, I assure you I will do so as soon as possible) and I'll quote it below if he doesn't mind me doing so:

The reason that this stuck with me so much, especially after reading your thread, @LuciousTimes about popularity, is probably because of the reputation we build through the community via our characters and personalities and it's actually a very interesting concept that, in the real world, politicians and Governors are very well-known and could also, in some regard, be known as "celebrities". Whereas, the everyday police officer, firefighter, NHS/medical worker, etc. go so unnoticed and it seems that there is at least a small sense of that within this community. It seems as though politicians, again, without wanting to sound overconfident, have built a reputation so big for themselves that I'm very confident to say that if someone brought up Lucious', France's, Damien's or my own name in passing discussion, most people would know in an instant who they were regarding.

Thanks for the mention!

I think that you need to be credited for your hard work and dedication to the forums, like in your stunning website, fantastic team of workers, and tremendous advertisement campaign!

Also, @LuciousTimes has to be credited for his overall active account. He engages with the public A LOT. He has a big team and a big heart. He keeps everything calm, and that is what I respect about him!

Also, @DLimit is also a very hard worker, he does everything for his party and fights for his beliefs.

Politicians are some of the most active members of the forums. I hope that the politicians keep up the dream to govern once the game is released!

Kind regards,

Marie-Clare Bouchard.

Edited by FrancePourLaVie
  • ver.1.22474487139 2

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 2:02 AM, FrancePourLaVie said:

Thanks for the mention!

I think that you need to be credited for your hard work and dedication to the forums, like in your stunning website, fantastic team of workers, and tremendous advertisement campaign!

Also, @LuciousTimes has to be credited for his overall active account. He engages with the public A LOT. He has a big team and a big heart. He keeps everything calm, and that is what I respect about him!

Also, @DLimit is also a very hard worker, he does everything for his party and fights for his beliefs.

Politicians are some of the most active members of the forums. I hope that the politicians keep up the dream to govern once the game is released!

Kind regards,

Marie-Clare Bouchard.

You forgot a little name in that list. You know what that name is? You got three guesses?
Oh yeah, that's right. Negan.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

I'd like to wish that im popular in this community, but its pretty obvious that i havent taken many steps to get my name out there. im not really sure as to what everyone did to get so popular as they are now. 

what i do know is that lucioustimes, francepourlavie and brianhamilton are quite large names currently. 

On 1/18/2018 at 5:41 PM, LuciousTimes said:

For example, even though Norway doesn't post a lot, if her name came up I’d know who she was, because she’s popular!

Thanks! Appreciate the shout out. :P

• Like 1