Sign in to follow this  
Leonardo_Domingo

PC Requirements

I'm going to be getting a PC in February and I'm really hyped for this game, but I just had some concerns as I'm buying a pre built PC, will this game need high requirements to be able to run?

9 hours ago, Leonardo_Domingo said:

I'm going to be getting a PC in February and I'm really hyped for this game, but I just had some concerns as I'm buying a pre built PC, will this game need high requirements to be able to run?

If you get one of the latest CPU's and one of the GTX 10 series, you should be fine as all the new GPU's can handle most games; however there is no confirmation/ real benchmark/ testing results as of yet and even if there was, they would not be accurate for the full game as because the development of the game is no where near the full game completion.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

You won't need a latest cpu and a 10 series gpu I'm on a x79 build with a 7990 and still plays EVERYTHING on high including gta5 and arma etc so you should be fine with a 1150skt upwards and a 970 upwards 

1 hour ago, Daner2234 said:

You won't need a latest cpu and a 10 series gpu I'm on a x79 build with a 7990 and still plays EVERYTHING on high including gta5 and arma etc so you should be fine with a 1150skt upwards and a 970 upwards 

The 10 series is more efficient with power and is probably going to be better for the long run IMO. Not saying you need it but better in the long run.

Just play a few other games made on the Unreal Engine 4 (UE4). Some are better optimized than others, but it should give you an average idea how well your PC might handle Identity.

This is a personal thought: I think the Town Square module will require less of your system since it's closed off. Less than the later full beta anyway.

4 hours ago, Genesai said:

Just play a few other games made on the Unreal Engine 4 (UE4). Some are better optimized than others, but it should give you an average idea how well your PC might handle Identity.

This is a personal thought: I think the Town Square module will require less of your system since it's closed off. Less than the later full beta anyway.

Indeed Town Square won't require as much as the full beta or the full game.

4 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

The 10 series is more efficient with power and is probably going to be better for the long run IMO. Not saying you need it but better in the long run.

Oh yes of course it would be better in the long run IF you have the cash lol