LuciousTimes

Not Guilty

There is a slight yet of great magnitude misconception. NOT A SINGLE PERSON ON THESE FORUMS IS GUILTY OF ANY CRIMES! Now yes, it may be true that these individuals claim they will commit crimes, but as of now they haven’t and may renege with themselves. As we all plan and prepare to join on the island let us not look down on others.

No, but it gives us all, in particular, Law Enforcement, an excellent headstart on who to look out for in advance so that, should they ever actually commit the crimes, the police will be prepared.

It's nothing to do with "looking down on others", it's all a part of the roleplay. For example, if you're a police officer, of course you're going to look down on criminals whilst in a roleplaying state of mind, however, I'm sure they don't have any realpersonal negative feelings towards them.

Edited by BrianHamilton
Additional Text

10 minutes ago, BrianHamilton said:

No, but it gives us all, in particular, Law Enforcement, an excellent headstart on who to look out for in advance so that, should they ever actually commit the crimes, the police will be prepared.

It's nothing to do with "looking down on others", it's all a part of the roleplay. For example, if you're a police officer, of course you're going to look down on criminals whilst in a roleplaying state of mind, however, I'm sure they don't have any realpersonal negative feelings towards them.

That is an obvious convenience, all I’m saying is that they haven’t done anything yet!

7 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

That is an obvious convenience, all I’m saying is that they haven’t done anything yet!

Where's the convenience?

I understand entirely what you're saying, however, by saying that they are going to be committing these crimes and even discussing their plans publicly on these forums, it's an excellent way for law enforcement roleplayers to prepare and discover who to keep an eye on so that, when the game finally releases, they can be as prepared as possible.

I don't mean to repeat myself but really, I don't think anyone is actually "looking down on others", I think it's all just for roleplay sakes and their characters. As a politican, I know I look down on criminals who wish to create trouble on the island and to it's citizens, however, I don't have any personal issues with the real life individuals doing the roleplaying.

11 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

@BrianHamilton speaking of role play you know you’ve been involved in one right?

Yes, Ms. Bouchard informed me by tagging me in the post. I haven't read the roleplay, however, so long as nothing negative is being mentioned in regards to me and I am not being portrayed in a negative light, I have no issues.

14 minutes ago, BrianHamilton said:

Yes, Ms. Bouchard informed me by tagging me in the post. I haven't read the roleplay, however, so long as nothing negative is being mentioned in regards to me and I am not being portrayed in a negative light, I have no issues.

No interest in participating?

8 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

No interest in participating?

I have an interest in roleplaying within Identity, however, not much of a fan of text-roleplay stories.

Thanks for the offer though :)

Edited by BrianHamilton

We're aware of the police presence spying on us, and we don't give a damn. 

Edited by Micky_Tohmpson
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

We're aware of the police presence spying on us, and we don't give a damn. 

That is also pretty noticeable!

• Like 1

So does this mean that forums will be RP oriented, or will we get yelled at for metagaming if we place warrants on those who advertise illegal goods on here?