DLimit

Political Analysts

1 hour ago, LordBenji said:

I love that idea, even though I don't have any interests for politics. Also, as far as I know, the Governor doesn't have a super big role in this game. But he sure will have an impact on taxes, and probably a few other aspects. I'd love to have an unbiased summary of candidates.

The notion that a governor's tax policies within official servers is capable of manipulating businesses etc... the governors would be deemed to be powerful considering that businesses and politicians would conduct favours for one another in order to fulfill their self-interests within Identity Island. However, within serious role-play servers, policies might be enforced by governors that heavily impact the entire island.

On 7/2/2018 at 7:10 AM, LordBenji said:

I love that idea, even though I don't have any interests for politics. Also, as far as I know, the Governor doesn't have a super big role in this game. But he sure will have an impact on taxes, and probably a few other aspects. I'd love to have an unbiased summary of candidates.

Or she/other identifiable gender!

3 hours ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

Or she/other identifiable gender!

When I say "he", I speak for every gender in general. It's common to see that pronoun because not everyone wants to write "he or she" all the time.

16 hours ago, LordBenji said:

When I say "he", I speak for every gender in general. It's common to see that pronoun because not everyone wants to write "he or she" all the time.

OK, thanks for clearing that up!

Edited by FrancePourLaVie

Still waiting for the political analysis to share their objective and unbiased reports to the public...

8 hours ago, njayminsim1115 said:

We haven't seen any political gameplay yet

It's one of the last amendments to the game, likely we won't for a very long time.

On 2/13/2018 at 1:18 AM, njayminsim1115 said:

We haven't seen any political gameplay yet

The political analyst is expected to analyze each and every party's stance on numerous political and economic issues prior to determining their stance within the political spectrum. It does not require any game-play at the moment.

17 hours ago, AKirish907 said:

this might be a good job for an in game journalist! you know conduct some interviews and what not

That’d be something to look forward to!