DeluxeDestroyer

Character Creation

I just found this game really but it looks quite interesting. Anyway I was wondering if when we create a character if we could customize the actual features and sculpt them like in fallout 4. I think this would be a really cool feature, thanks to anyone that responds.

If I recall correctly it will be some somewhat similar to Fallout 4 but not exactly. I don't believe you will be able to drag and morph specific parts as dynamically, but you will be able to change features. Be it through a selective menu or through incremental changes such as nose height and width and so on. However, these options are only going to be so limited for the sake of keeping players from giving their characters really distorted, disturbing faces. However, there will be enough freedom to make yourself look unique from the hundreds of others you might see.

• Like 1

Fallout 4's Character Creation tool is the best one I've tried I think. It would be amazing to have this here, but it's most likely a very advanced system to create. Glad to hear it will be aimed towards a similar system albeit limited.