Rinyuaru-Kun

2018 is here!

Just posting this really quickly to gather some opinions about the upcoming release. 2018 is here, and it means we are just three months away from the release! How are you all feeling?

• Like 2

18 hours ago, RepoGamer76 said:

Been a long road. Can not wait to see the Town Square and get on with folks.  Perhaps some Jobs. Exciting! 

No Jobs in the Town Square Module, and the jobs won't be until the Beta which is after the 3 module but before the full game.

• Like 2

Im very excited for the release of the gameplay video, new website and then in march the town square! Got a friend of mine to buy the founder package yesterday  to gain access to everything when launched. Can't wait to play the game with my friends! Hope the devs can make the game like they claim they are making it because if they can realise that, this game is so changing and leaps in front of other games! 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, SuunBraukure said:

Have they a release date?

Not yet no. They speculate that it'll be released early 2019 however. with the beta sometime in 2018.
This year so far has been way better than last year.

11 hours ago, Negan said:

Not yet no. They speculate that it'll be released early 2019 however. with the beta sometime in 2018.
This year so far has been way better than last year.

Also Beta is not been said to be 2018 as well all 3 modules will be first. Module 1 being 21st march, Everything else TBD!

On 10.01.2018 at 8:05 PM, LuckyDuck said:

No Jobs in the Town Square Module, and the jobs won't be until the Beta which is after the 3 module but before the full game.

So you won't be able to have a job before the full game is going to be released ?

6 minutes ago, TwitchTriox said:

So you won't be able to have a job before the full game is going to be released ?

No, I said Beta which is after all 3 modules and well basically most of the game will be complete at that time but the Beta is when you will experience the Jobs and most other parts of the game as the Beta will be Feature complete. The Modules are just small portions and will only give certain areas/ parts of the game to experience.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

2018 is actually there -->                                                                                                        2018

I personally can't wait to find out how the early basics work in this game.  Also how the game feels to play. 

Late reply but I'm not in my 20's anymore therefore a new year only reminds me that I'm getting older which means my time is running out. 

I am interested in seeing it in action (aka more vids) myself.  There are a lot of lofty promises and everything SOUNDS like it will be the best game ever made, but can they pull it off?  Town Square won't prove that, but it will be nice to animations, art and overall "feel" for the game.  I am hopeful they can pull this off, because with the right community it could be exactly what the industry needs and myself included. 

Oh and for the love of all things holy... Please DO NOT MAKE THIS GAME PAY TO WIN!!!!

3 hours ago, Merrkul said:

Please DO NOT MAKE THIS GAME PAY TO WIN!!!!

This game will never be pay to win. You can only buy cosmetic items in the in-game store.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

I'm so excited to play this module!! It'll be really cool to see how the game is being developed for the Beta release. 

Hey, I agree with you this year has many new upcoming release of games. This year some awesome games like the Age of Empires: Definitive Edition, Paladins: Battlegrounds, etc. will be released. My friend usually shop online and has got a new collection of games including Call of Duty World War 2, FIFA 18 and many more. I am presently enjoying FIFA 18 a lot and yes, eagerly waiting for the new release.