So are players able to rent their houses in this game? If so, would I be able to set up a letting agent, where players looking to rent their homes could come to me for help in finding someone to rent their home? Not sure if this would work effectively, but it could be big business if players are looking to rent.

Or, would I be able to buy multiple houses/apartments and rent them to players myself?

Edited by Blue_Foot

I believe owning multiple residences is possible, and since renting is possible I don't see a reason why you couldn't rent multiple places yourself. As for being an actual agent, I have no clue, sorry!

I don't mean actual spy if thats what you think, a Letting Agent is someone who finds people to rent houses for landlords

On 08/01/2018 at 6:57 PM, Blue_Foot said:

I don't mean actual spy if thats what you think, a Letting Agent is someone who finds people to rent houses for landlords

Yeah, I meant Agent as a shortened version of the Letting Agent. I still have no idea about that job being available or not :)

Edited by Rinyuaru-Kun

uhhh i could Need you for my Business! I want to open a Real Estate Company and want to buy houses as soon as the final game Version is released. Of Course i would pay for you to find me houses! 

On 07/01/2018 at 9:11 AM, Blue_Foot said:

So are players able to rent their houses in this game? If so, would I be able to set up a letting agent, where players looking to rent their homes could come to me for help in finding someone to rent their home? Not sure if this would work effectively, but it could be big business if players are looking to rent.

Or, would I be able to buy multiple houses/apartments and rent them to players myself?

There is a possibility to own multiple houses and rent them to other players who doesn't have the money to buy it. I have no clue if there is any limits to how many houses you can own simultaneously, but I would think it would be fair to be limited, to avoid some players to take control of the house market.

https://clips.twitch.tv/WiseAgitatedOrcaKappaClaus