Sign in to follow this  

So if I become a DEA agent in the game, what keeps a gang I'm infiltrating from looking into my background and seeing I'm with Law Enforcement? With an online game I feel as though that's something easy to detect with just a few searches...

• Like 1

They wouldn't be able to tell unless they have sources from the PD most likely or you are a known DEA agent. I would assume its not that obvious or easy.

• Like 1

Most people are here for the role-play, I'm sure even a big gang would go along with it, for awhile atleast.

The devs have said that the ability to go undercover won't be in the game since the want to have a fine line between criminal and cop.

• Like 1

There should (and I hope there will be) a timer on these sort of switch-overs. Having to wait, a day for example, before starting any kind of career in law enforcement, fire brigade or EMT after having been a criminal.

On 05/01/2018 at 5:42 AM, Zeppelin said:

So if I become a DEA agent in the game, what keeps a gang I'm infiltrating from looking into my background and seeing I'm with Law Enforcement? With an online game I feel as though that's something easy to detect with just a few searches...

All Officers will be in Uniform and so you can't "infiltrate a gang" on duty.