Sign in to follow this  
Made_My_Game

Need help

How can I see how much I have plaget ?

If i go to the shop I see that i have purchased first 2 packages and the last vip for 500$ .

I have purchased the 500$ pack and if I go to the menu I see that I get the claims for this pack but there is standing that I have plaget 0$ .

Pls help !!!

The PayPal records show that your payment was cencelled from your end. Look up your transaction ID in your PayPal account and you'll see the details. From the looks of things, a payment was made and was then canceled some time after.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

But it was a gift and for some time there was standing that I have pledged 500$ and know there is 0 

i get the emails with thanks vecause of the pledge and I think that there is a bug .

@Made_My_Game If it was a gift from someone I would contact the person who made the pledge for you. As for the pledge that @Paratus verified, it would appear that specific transaction was canceled. You will likely continue to get DevBlog emails letting you know about the updates to the game. Hope this answers your questions. If you still have additional questions feel free to shoot me a PM.