TO ALL CURRENT LEADERS OF A POLITICAL PARTY.

I invite all current leaders of a political party in Identity to engage in a debate with me on the Official Identity Discord Server, The IPO Discord Server or The Identity Life Server.

Due to recent attacks at me, I call for this debate to very soon (within a few days).

If interested please let me know in the replies section.

Thank you,

-Marie Clare Bouchard.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

I apologize, but I won't be participating!

You will be missed, hopefully in the next one we shall see you again!

I shall be unavailable due to numerous obligations within the workplace and university.

14 minutes ago, DLimit said:

I shall be unavailable due to numerous obligations within the workplace and university.

Unfortunate, hopefully I can see you in the next one!

8 hours ago, MauriceClinton said:

I would join. Debates are pillars of democracy.

That's fantastic to hear! I will contact you when we are closer to the debate date.

11 hours ago, LucazDaKing said:

I will also join.

You will not be allowed to join, due to uncalled for and uncivilised attacks. Also you are not a politician.

So the answer is no.

58 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

You will not be allowed to join, due to uncalled for and uncivilised attacks. Also you are not a politician.

So the answer is no.

12 hours ago, LucazDaKing said:

I will also join.

Hey I would let him join. He may not be a politician, but a citizen who is also interested and if it were up to me I would give him the right to vote and a right to speak. That is Democracy. Let him join.

47 minutes ago, MauriceClinton said:

Hey I would let him join. He may not be a politician, but a citizen who is also interested and if it were up to me I would give him the right to vote and a right to speak. That is Democracy. Let him join.

He is not a politician, this is for politicians and besides, he is also personally rude and his only goal is to cause problems like a bigot.

• Like 1

On 31/12/2017 at 10:59 PM, FrancePourLaVie said:

TO ALL CURRENT LEADERS OF A POLITICAL PARTY.

I invite all current leaders of a political party in Identity to engage in a debate with me on the Official Identity Discord Server, The IPO Discord Server or The Identity Life Server.

@Norway174 pay attention.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

I agree with @FrancePourLaVie, debates should be strictly for politicians only.

I won't lie, we have had our disagreements within the past couple of months but I do agree that if it's a political debate, only politicians should be able to participate. Plus, it's her that is organising/proposing the idea so it is up to her to decide who should be allowed to participate.

As for public interaction though, there's no reason why citizens can't join just to ask questions via the designated text channels that IPO provides, so long as voice chat is strictly for politicians only. The debate should also be moderated by IPO staff.

P.S - If not too late and if permitted, I would be interested in attending and participating.

Edited by BrianHamilton
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BrianHamilton said:

I agree with @FrancePourLaVie, debates should be strictly for politicians only.

I won't lie, we have had our disagreements within the past couple of months but I do agree that if it's a political debate, only politicians should be able to participate. Plus, it's her that is organising/proposing the idea so it is up to her to decide who should be allowed to participate.

As for public interaction though, there's no reason why citizens can't join just to ask questions via the designated text channels that IPO provides, so long as voice chat is strictly for politicians only. The debate should also be moderated by IPO staff.

P.S - If not too late and if permitted, I would be interested in attending and participating.

Of course!

You are more than welcome to join!

I will be asking hopefully either hosting it on the IPO or the official Identity discord as both have areas for the public to ask questions.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

Alright. Fair enough. You got me there. lol

Anyway, for real. I'd suggest for either IPO or Identity Life server.
If you want to use IPO, message either Nano or Slovacek, even though it says I'm staff there. I don't have the admin permission. So I can't really do anything with the channels.
Or, for Identity Life, I do have Administrator, so I could easily set up a channel where only politicians can talk, and everyone else listen.

8 hours ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

Well I mean I am not a leader of a political party, I am a citizen. So I can't come either?

19 hours ago, JoelKeys said:

Well I mean I am not a leader of a political party, I am a citizen. So I can't come either?

Come and ask questions via the designated text channels (if hosted via the IPO Discord server), however, only Politicians (Party Leaders or their representatives) will be allowed to enter voice channels. These will be role-restricted.

• Like 1

On 04/01/2018 at 5:28 PM, Norway174 said:

Alright. Fair enough. You got me there. lol

Anyway, for real. I'd suggest for either IPO or Identity Life server.
If you want to use IPO, message either Nano or Slovacek, even though it says I'm staff there. I don't have the admin permission. So I can't really do anything with the channels.
Or, for Identity Life, I do have Administrator, so I could easily set up a channel where only politicians can talk, and everyone else listen.

Of course, thanks.

On 04/01/2018 at 4:33 PM, LuciousTimes said:

All sound equipment have been modified, I may participate! Just keep me updated! 

Fantastic, I am delighted that the Royal Family Party can be represented at this debate!

9 hours ago, BrianHamilton said:

Come and ask questions via the designated text channels (if hosted via the IPO Discord server), however, only Politicians (Party Leaders or their representatives) will be allowed to enter voice channels. These will be role-restricted.

So she calls for a debate based off the fact that I made an attack of her campaign and I am not even allowed to participate? After reconsidering, I won't be coming.

2 hours ago, JoelKeys said:

So she calls for a debate based off the fact that I made an attack of her campaign and I am not even allowed to participate? After reconsidering, I won't be coming.

Firstly, if you are going to act like that much of a baby about it, perhaps you would be best not attending anyway, however, IPO can't just allow EVERYONE to have access to the voice channels or all the trolls would jump in. Plus, it would be far too cluttered with people talking over each other.

It's much better for the voice channels to be role-restricted to politicians only whilst allowing for people to ask questions via the text channels.

If you were being immature, disrespectful and/or insulting then she has every right to not want you in attendance. Only mature, civilised people should be in attendance.

• Like 1