LIM1T_

Steering Wheel Support?

Question

Hey - I'm very hyped for this game and I have been listening to all the streams and videos trying to get as much information of the game as possible. You say that the driving mechanics will be very realistic, will it be just as realistic as it would in a racing game simulator and will it have steering wheel support like the Logitech g27, for example?  

4 answers to this question

Should have support for that wheel I think. I know for sure that thrustmasters will work. I think it mostly all depends on what Unreal Engine supports rather than the game in specific. I think it’d work. 

Also, just to comment on the statement about realism. They certainly want to go for what will look and feel realistic, but one thing I’d like to add into that, on the topic of steering wheels, is that steering will not be like it is IRL. It’ll be more like GTA V where you steer the wheel partially rather than in full rotations like ETS does. 

18 hours ago, LIM1T_ said:

Hey - I'm very hyped for this game and I have been listening to all the streams and videos trying to get as much information of the game as possible. You say that the driving mechanics will be very realistic, will it be just as realistic as it would in a racing game simulator and will it have steering wheel support like the Logitech g27, for example?  

If it is popular then it will be supported and I am sure Logitech wheels are popular!

I'm definitely looking for using my Logitech G29 in this game.

On a side note, @DavidEdson I think I've seen your name in the TruckersMP forum before.

On 12/31/2017 at 12:38 AM, LIM1T_ said: