40 minutes ago, DavidEdson said:

This seems to me something great and interesting.

Thank you! If you ever want ANY sort of job at IDTV, I am contactable by DM’s!

9 hours ago, Intr said:

Wait, Eurovision on an American island?

Why not? Eurovision symbolises unity, acceptance and love! I want to bring THAT to Identity!

On 28/12/2017 at 3:47 PM, FrancePourLaVie said:

If I alter the video then it is legal to do so, e.g, speed up or slow down speed or placing the video in a box with a background around it.

Presented without comment.

Other than that comment, I like the idea of the news channel but all of the other ones I do not think would work very well.

Sixth confirmed show:

You've Got Time.

Channel:

IDTV 1

Synopsis:

Drama set in a minimum security women's prison. Idea originated from OITNB, however the shows highly differ.

Edited by FrancePourLaVie

Seventh confirmed show:

Campus

Channel:

IDTV 1

Synopsis:

Drama following the lives of the fictional characters on a Univesity campus.

2 hours ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

Eight confirmed show:

Campus

Channel:

IDTV 1

Synopsis:

Drama following the lives of the fictional characters on a Univesity campus.

On my alternate character, I would absolutely ADORE to play in this as I'm an actor in real life and ADORE theatre and performing. Plus, I really like the idea of this show.

6 hours ago, BrianHamilton said:

On my alternate character, I would absolutely ADORE to play in this as I'm an actor in real life and ADORE theatre and performing. Plus, I really like the idea of this show.

Fantastic news!

Welcome to our large cast and crew at IDTV!

The characters bio and rough images will be released soon along with the first few storylines.

Kind regards,

Marie-Clare Bouchard.

So if we could get this to work, I would love to be involved in this project. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Acting in both Theater and Film. With it I got minor degrees in Writing for film and Camerawork for Film. So I would love to help out with as many positions as possible since starting out I assume everyone will have to help out in a lot of areas.

My biggest preferences would be Acting and Writing (as those are my largest specialties). Helping with the News (as an Anchor or writer) and also like Brian, I love the idea for Campus. It would be amazing to perform in that. For any show we are planning, I could send you spec scripts to read if you like to see if I'm a good fit to help write that show.

Any other way I could help, please keep me posted.

Edited by Magnetron

3 hours ago, Magnetron said:

So if we could get this to work, I would love to be involved in this project. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Acting in both Theater and Film. With it I got minor degrees in Writing for film and Camerawork for Film. So I would love to help out with as many positions as possible since starting out I assume everyone will have to help out in a lot of areas.

My biggest preferences would be Acting and Writing (as those are my largest specialties). Helping with the News (as an Anchor or writer) and also like Brian, I love the idea for Campus. It would be amazing to perform in that. For any show we are planning, I could send you spec scripts to read if you like to see if I'm a good fit to help write that show.

Any other way I could help, please keep me posted.

Fantastic to hear this!

Welcome to the IDTV crew!

I’ll place you into the ‘Campus’ cast and I also welcome you to join the writers crew too!

Campus is our prized possession and front liner drama so I invite you, since you have experience and are qualified, to help develop and write the script!

I’ll PM with the rough plot lines for season 1 very soon!

Kind regards,

-Marie Clare Bouchard.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

1 hour ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

Fantastic to hear this!

Welcome to the IDTV crew!

I’ll place you into the ‘Campus’ cast and I also welcome you to join the writers crew too!

Campus is our prized possession and front liner drama so I invite you, since you have experience and are qualified, to help develop and write the script!

I’ll PM with the rough plot lines for season 1 very soon!

Kind regards,

-Marie Clare Bouchard.

Awesome! Nice meeting you, Miss Bouchard. I'm excited to work together however we can.

• Like 1

My name is Bojack Hootananny and I’m a professional stuntman, wrestler and maker of delicious deer jerky. I ain’t saying I’d make a good stunt show but you show me one man that’s willing to get fucked up for entertainment 

30 minutes ago, dragon_12dk said:

if you are uploading it to your own channel you would have to do way more than that as they own the intellectual property, not you.

I've already announced that I won't be running any content that IDTV has not created or bought.

33 minutes ago, dragon_12dk said:

Well, in a way yes it is true. As long as IDTV is not the owner of the account that is streaming the shows, they can not get in trouble for simply showing people the stream, as they do not own the stream and are therefore not tied to it in anyway. The only way they could get in trouble is if they were the owner of the channel that is streaming the televised content. All IDTV is really doing is sharing a link to a preexisting channel that they do not own.

Also, with YouTube's "Adpocalypse", I will be offering smaller YouTuber's cash earned from the businesses real life revenue (from Twitch, YouTube and ad's) to buy out their mini-series rights to re-upload them on our YouTube channel and Twitch stream.

16 minutes ago, LylePyle said:

My name is Bojack Hootananny and I’m a professional stuntman, wrestler and maker of delicious deer jerky. I ain’t saying I’d make a good stunt show but you show me one man that’s willing to get fucked up for entertainment 

I think that you would work excellently in the intervention/voting opening show in Eurovision!

Lot's of fireworks, stunts, music and flames will be in the intervention, so hopefully that doesn't spook you!

Kind regards,

Marie-Clare Bouchard.

This is a great Idea. I love the fact that you are introducing new jobs to Identity, however, I have a couple of concerns with this idea.

1. Money - Now as you have mentioned, you are planning on advertising IG and IRL companies, placing videos on youtube, and streaming to Twitch. Those three things are ways of making IRL cash. Now the problem is in that it is IRL cash. I am not aware of whether or not you can do transactions like other games to get money IG by paying IRL, but even then it still can cause some concern. Now I'm not saying your intention is to scam, but for people who act or write, or whatever, they want to be paid. More than likely with the IRL money you intend to earn. Now if you decided to take all of the content and upload it without crediting the others that worked on that content, well then you would be making a good amount of money and without a proper IRL contract, this would be completely legal. So for anyone who signs up for this, just be aware of that. Also with the whole IRL TV broadcasting, I know you already said you were not going to use it, but just to re-iterate, It is illegal and I would hate for you or Identity to come under legal battles because content that they own was shown in a video game they haven't received money from. So that's all about the money side of it.

2. Production - So if you saw the sneak preview into the housing (specifically apartments), you would know that TV is a thing. Now when they turned on the TV. When he did this he said "Streaming youtube videos". This is vague. It is not clear from the video if you as the player are streaming regular videos through Youtube onto your TV or if it is a youtube stream or Twitch stream you can be watching. Judging from the intro sequence in the video, it seems to be a youtube video playing. Therefore I am not sure how things like Live action news will work out, but your episode idea it good to go. The only problem would be the ad revenue which I talked about above. So if you can stream live video, then you would need a dedicated cameraman to stream on youtube or twitch along with no or limited ability to edit. So if you have plans for live TV, it will be hard. 

Those are the only concerns I have now. Good luck with everything and all of that and again, if you want to get involved in this stuff, be careful of scammers and such because you will not be protected by IRL contracts. (Maybe IG contracts, but he could walk away with hundreds of IRL money sooooo)

It technically is legal to reupload content owned by another person if you add your own commentary (ie Reviews, Parodies, Reactions). However going with the safer option of only showing content from channels that approve the use of their content would be much safer, and friendlier all-round.

Is there plans to run adverts for in-game business in-between shows? This could help with generating revenue for IDTV.

5 hours ago, Grish said:

It technically is legal to reupload content owned by another person if you add your own commentary (ie Reviews, Parodies, Reactions). However going with the safer option of only showing content from channels that approve the use of their content would be much safer, and friendlier all-round.

Is there plans to run adverts for in-game business in-between shows? This could help with generating revenue for IDTV.

Like stated before, that's true about the laws, but the original plan was to upload in entirety and to even speed up or slow down vids to bypass youtube auto checker. Also yeah they plan on running adverts for IRL and IG businesses.

22 hours ago, Danthecancerman said:

This is a great Idea. I love the fact that you are introducing new jobs to Identity, however, I have a couple of concerns with this idea.

1. Money - Now as you have mentioned, you are planning on advertising IG and IRL companies, placing videos on youtube, and streaming to Twitch. Those three things are ways of making IRL cash. Now the problem is in that it is IRL cash. I am not aware of whether or not you can do transactions like other games to get money IG by paying IRL, but even then it still can cause some concern. Now I'm not saying your intention is to scam, but for people who act or write, or whatever, they want to be paid. More than likely with the IRL money you intend to earn. Now if you decided to take all of the content and upload it without crediting the others that worked on that content, well then you would be making a good amount of money and without a proper IRL contract, this would be completely legal. So for anyone who signs up for this, just be aware of that. Also with the whole IRL TV broadcasting, I know you already said you were not going to use it, but just to re-iterate, It is illegal and I would hate for you or Identity to come under legal battles because content that they own was shown in a video game they haven't received money from. So that's all about the money side of it.

2. Production - So if you saw the sneak preview into the housing (specifically apartments), you would know that TV is a thing. Now when they turned on the TV. When he did this he said "Streaming youtube videos". This is vague. It is not clear from the video if you as the player are streaming regular videos through Youtube onto your TV or if it is a youtube stream or Twitch stream you can be watching. Judging from the intro sequence in the video, it seems to be a youtube video playing. Therefore I am not sure how things like Live action news will work out, but your episode idea it good to go. The only problem would be the ad revenue which I talked about above. So if you can stream live video, then you would need a dedicated cameraman to stream on youtube or twitch along with no or limited ability to edit. So if you have plans for live TV, it will be hard. 

Those are the only concerns I have now. Good luck with everything and all of that and again, if you want to get involved in this stuff, be careful of scammers and such because you will not be protected by IRL contracts. (Maybe IG contracts, but he could walk away with hundreds of IRL money sooooo)

Hi!

Thanks for the feedback!

We always need to hear from the people if we want to improve!

1. All actors will be payed with in-game money earned from product placement and investors. Our executives and investors will receive IRL money. The reason I won't be giving real money to the actors as it is breaking the rules. I cannot pay pay people real money for an in-game service. However, editors, investors, and executives can continue to earn real life money.

2.  Our live news hopefully could be implemented however, we cannot know until the game has been released or we receive more information.

I will also be only using safe pay systems and will not be reliant on the ad companies.

Thanks again!

Marie-Clare Bouchard

6 hours ago, Grish said:

Yes, we will have in-game companies making advertisements, which in turn will be shown on IDTV, which would be used to pay the actors.

In-game businesses will pay with Identity currency so it is not a breach of rules.

Thanks for the interest!

Marie-Clare Bouchard.

First images of our aimed set for 'Campus' ;

Image result for american college campusImage result for american college campus

Jackson character design;

Image result for black college student

Hutch's apartment;

Image result for warm apartment

Raylee's character design;

Image result for college student glasses

More news on 'Campus' coming soon!

If there's a Walking Dead show, it's obvious whom I'll be.
I mean, the answer is right in my name.
If you don't see it, what is wrong with you?

It would be really fun doing a Walking Dead show actually

Proud owner of

ANDERSON'S -> Easy housing at its finest

Edited by Blue_Foot

Although good luck on the zombies xD

Proud owner of

ANDERSON'S -> Easy housing at its finest

Edited by Blue_Foot