Sign in to follow this  
ShadeTrust

When will the new website be launched?

Question

Ive seen on a few threads people talking about a new website has the release date been released or do people have an idea thanks

8 answers to this question

3 hours ago, ShadeTrust said:

Ive seen on a few threads people talking about a new website has the release date been released or do people have an idea thanks

It is supposed to be launching in January 2018 and so Early time in the new year. We will update everyone closer to the time to give them that chance to get a package before the things change in price or disappear.

2 hours ago, DavidEdson said:

March 2018 from what I saw.

That's for the first module, the website will be before that.

Take the "estimated release date" and multiply by 5x and subtract 1 day - that is the release date. Ez life.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

6 hours ago, Notic3 said:

Take the "estimated release date" and multiply by 5x and subtract 1 day - that is the release date. Ez life.

For what? because there is no set release date other than a estimate of January.

11 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

For what? because there is no set release date other than a estimate of January.

It was a joke man, let the people laugh a bit. You took that comment seriously? :^)

2 hours ago, Notic3 said:

It was a joke man, let the people laugh a bit. You took that comment seriously? :^)

hahha i thought it was funny i really cant wait for this game to come out going to be awesome