Hanover

Mechanic

I have been involved in our family towing company, specializing in light medium and heavy duty towing recovery and hauling. I would be honored to be involved in developing these areas of Identity. 

I am also a mechanic . I am very interested in an automotive industry. As soon as i saw this game i was wondering if it would have jobs like this.

I would really like to see stuff like these in the game , really interesting ! 9_9

-Blast

Edited by BlastYourMind

Mechanics have been talked about for quite a while, but I don't recall them talking about it in depth. I know there is going to be vehicle damage and such, but how it is fixed hasn't been figured out yet. I doubt it will be real in depth like the mechanic simulator series. I think it will be more like GTA 5 where you go and it automatically fixes it. Don't take my word as I said I haven't seen them talk about it or mention what they're doing yet, I can be completely wrong.

1 hour ago, Whitefeather said:

Mechanics have been talked about for quite a while, but I don't recall them talking about it in depth. I know there is going to be vehicle damage and such, but how it is fixed hasn't been figured out yet. I doubt it will be real in depth like the mechanic simulator series. I think it will be more like GTA 5 where you go and it automatically fixes it. Don't take my word as I said I haven't seen them talk about it or mention what they're doing yet, I can be completely wrong.

I know the damage concept wasn't explained in depth, but I remember they have said that the most common damage will be tires, like flats. If you have a spare, and I assume you probably need the tools for it, you'll be able to easily fix it. But I'm not sure you'll get away with a broken engine. In terms of visuals, if I recall correctly, they won't make it insanely realistic (to avoid flooding the network with damage data), so yeah. Oh and another thing is, there's such thing as driving without a seat belt, and even getting wounded (or possibly dying?). You might also get damage on very rough roads with potholes, or while hitting certain objects.