JonathanTaylor

Looking For Members & Executives - BCR MC

1 hour ago, Judgement said:

and the nomad chapter?

All national chapters of the club are one presenter chapters. The nomad chapter just gives people the chance to join the club and not get involved in any illegal activity. So the nomad chapter is not a 1% chapter and is more chill where you aren't expected to complete operations such as gun runs 

10 hours ago, Judgement said:

and the nomad chapter?

Like Herzog said. They are members who have decided not to be involved in any of the clubs illegal activities. 

On 09/04/2017 at 11:58 AM, Herzog said:

All national chapters of the club are one presenter chapters. The nomad chapter just gives people the chance to join the club and not get involved in any illegal activity. So the nomad chapter is not a 1% chapter and is more chill where you aren't expected to complete operations such as gun runs 

I know it isn't my place, but that is an odd rendition of Nomad. Normally Nomad is almost a legacy charter, only governed by Mother/National, with no internal heirarchy. Odd approach to Nomads, interesting tho. Normally Nomads are called into illegal activities with their respected head charter, normally to stay out of 1% you join a RC. 

I not telling you how to run your Nomads tho, just making observation. Respect to BCR 

Edited by The1TheOnlyGonzo

1 hour ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

I know it isn't my place, but that is an odd rendition of Nomad. Normally Nomad is almost a legacy charter, only governed by Mother/National, with no internal heirarchy. Odd approach to Nomads, interesting tho. Normally Nomads are called into illegal activities with their respected head charter, normally to stay out of 1% you join a RC. 

I not telling you how to run your Nomads tho, just making observation. Respect to BCR 

No no, its fine. Its just we wanted a way for non crims to join us and still keep it within MC lore. We didnt have plans for a proper nomad chapter anyway so it sort of planned out that way. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Herzog said:

No no, its fine. Its just we wanted a way for non crims to join us and still keep it within MC lore. We didnt have plans for a proper nomad chapter anyway so it sort of planned out that way. 

Yep!

2 hours ago, Herzog said:

I can understand that, and ultimately it is your club, you make how you want it. I hope that the nomad Charter works well for BCR 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

I can understand that, and ultimately it is your club, you make how you want it. I hope that the nomad Charter works well for BCR 

Well so far everyone that comes in just wants to crack some skulls so so far its not needed :P thanks for your query 

• Like 1