LuciousTimes

Identity Political Roleplay Story

After Lucious aided Brian with his problems things seemed to go back to normal. The was peaceful and Lucious continued to run the island. Though we heard little from Brian, he was still around. Everything was going well! Reelection seemed inevitable after Marie losing so much support after Brian’s statement, so everyone relaxed and enjoyed life.

(( WTF... You went from giving a speech, to fighting terrorists, to being the lowest in the polls, to being the highest in the polls, to winning... lol.

But this seems like fun. :D ))

Later that evening, it was announced @LuciousTimes, @BrianHamilton and @FrancePourLaVie all were disqualified, and wanted individuals for cheating the system, tax evasion, and a whole bunch of other crimes.

The crimes would not have been discovered, were it not for the love relationship between Pierre, and John, who released all the documents and emails to the public earlier this afternoon.
The police have already gotten a copy of everything, and can now confirm it is the real deal.

And a such, the second upper, who were running, who will be announced as the governor is Ben Dover.

Ben Dover steps up to the podium, and people started cheering and clapping for him.
He would be holding a baby in his arm, which he gives a kiss on the forehead. Showing he is a strong man, ready to guide future generations.

He tosses the baby back to it's mother in the crowd. And the crowd is cheering wildly, yelling "BEN DOVER!"

Ben Dover adjusts the mikrofon on the podium a bit, and he begins speaking...

"I WILL MAKE IDENTITY GREAT AGAIN!"

Lol, @Norway174 you killed the story! Since you did we’ll start a new one! This time it’s all of us candidates as kids in high school! ? New Rules: You can’t make other people on the forums do things in the story. Only you and who you’ve made. Ex. I can use myself and John Loyal...even he’s my uncle.

9 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

Guess I won! And Ben Dover will reign supremacy forever. :D 

That’s terrible! ??

Wait, so, if we're in school does that mean we're teenagers? Kind of like a prologue? The backstory that lead up to us creating our campaigns (and careers)?

If so, how are we all connected? Would it not be a bit confusing to have 4 different stories going on at once? Also, is it not a bit strange that the 3 most currently community-trending political candidates all went to school together?

How about the time away from the podium, like, Lucious is Governor with Brian serving as Deputy Governor and I am working in Lucious’ prestigious anti-terrorism squad and this is what our NORMAL day to day loves would work, especially our time outside of the 9-5 work hours.

Marie had just finished a meeting with a security council about the topic of bag checking, which they agreed to check people’s bags at busy events.

Then, Marie gets a call from Jean to tell her that his flight to Paris had just landed and that he will see her 2 weeks time. As Marie was packing up her notes from the meeting, she bumped into Officer Branson.

”Joey?”, Marie asks, as if she can’t believe what she is seeing.

”Marie!”, Officer Branson says happily as he embraces her.

”It has been forever since I’ve seen you!”, Marie says.

”Yeah I know, if only I wasn’t in such a rush, I just got promoted and I need a few signatures to verify that I am the right man for the detective role”, Joey says.

”Of course!, Marie says as she signs Joey’s note, without taking her eyes off of her phone which is bouncing with messages from Jean saying, “The front gate keeps opnening, I called a guy to come fix it and he says he’ll be up in the morning to do it”.

Marie hugs Joey and wishes him the best of luck in his new job, as she leaves the building in downtown.

Edited by FrancePourLaVie

Lucious wakes up early, 3 in the morning to be exact. It's clear he intends on beginning his governing early this day. 

Marie clicks her car key, it’s late, 3 am to be precise. She didn’t sleep last night, she kept hearing noises from outside. She hasn’t slept in an empty house for a long time so she was feeling a bit nearvous.

Marie skids down the mountainside in her Jaguar, she is on her way to meet Lucious and Brian about an upcoming musical festival being held in the town centre and they need to discuss security threats that have been received over the past few weeks.

Marie sits in a leather chair and pulls out her notebook.

She presents the costs to Lucious and tells him the possible risks, the amount of officers on duty at that time and how many additional officers will be required.

The costs are hefty and Marie is unsure how they will be able to pay for them.

She asks Lucious if anything could be done to reduce these costs?