TOPDOWG

Vehicles you would want to have in identity

I would love to see some planes, jets, good ambulances, fire trucks, helicopters. For the cops maybe some impala's, the new chargers, the crown victoria, some suv's like the tahoe, the ford expedition. I would like to drag cars, low riders, street racing cars (fast and furious type), toyota supra, nissan skyline and Gtr (r4 and r35), some cool classic muscle cars, some cheap cars that a poor person can afford, some very expensive and luxury cars like rolls royces and bugatti's, lamborghini's, ferarris, porches, etc., i would like to see some boats, yatchs, jet skis, And bike/motorcycles, ducatti, kowasaky, some 4 wheelers, dirt bikes, bicycle, and back to cars we should have some big truckes like 18 wheelers, pick up truckes, industrial vehicles, moving trucks. we should be able to customize our cars with colors, cool rims, window tent, exhaust, interior, most definently engine, we should have a lot of engine to make our cars sound and drive the way we want, tires, liveries, lights, ride hight/suspension, other things as well like wheel size, hydraulics, etc.

There definetly will NOT be jets, planes, or helicopters. There will be "good ambulances and fire trucks."

Also why are you just listing random vehicles, when almost all of these are confirmed. You're stating basic game mechanics that the devs have already stated will be there. 

Im not trying to be rude or anything but can you please, PLEASE, check the forums and the about section before posting things

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TOPDOWG said:

I would love to see some planes, jets, good ambulances, fire trucks, helicopters. For the cops maybe some impala's, the new chargers, the crown victoria, some suv's like the tahoe, the ford expedition. I would like to drag cars, low riders, street racing cars (fast and furious type), toyota supra, nissan skyline and Gtr (r4 and r35), some cool classic muscle cars, some cheap cars that a poor person can afford, some very expensive and luxury cars like rolls royces and bugatti's, lamborghini's, ferarris, porches, etc., i would like to see some boats, yatchs, jet skis, And bike/motorcycles, ducatti, kowasaky, some 4 wheelers, dirt bikes, bicycle, and back to cars we should have some big truckes like 18 wheelers, pick up truckes, industrial vehicles, moving trucks. we should be able to customize our cars with colors, cool rims, window tent, exhaust, interior, most definently engine, we should have a lot of engine to make our cars sound and drive the way we want, tires, liveries, lights, ride hight/suspension, other things as well like wheel size, hydraulics, etc.

Unfortunately no aircrafts, if they ever were to be added it would act as a transportation to another island if one is added as a DLC in the future.

• Like 2
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

14 hours ago, YouKnowBro said:

There definetly will NOT be jets, planes, or helicopters. There will be "good ambulances and fire trucks."

Also why are you just listing random vehicles, when almost all of these are confirmed. You're stating basic game mechanics that the devs have already stated will be there. 

Im not trying to be rude or anything but can you please, PLEASE, check the forums and the about section before posting things

Ok will do thanks for helpin me out. I’m not being sarcastic really. Now I won’t look so stupid

• ver.1.22474487139 1

+ Support for Tesla. Tesla is my favorite car brand. But according to copyright laws, the can't use the name "Tesla". But they could may use something like "Testla". I would love to see Tesla in the game.

Edited by ThomasR
  • Like 1

I'd agree with adding a Tesla to the game, I really like the modern design of the Tesla and so forth, I think it would be a great addition - and personally, I don't see any reason as to why it should not be added.

• Like 1