Conor

A few more questions

Question

Q1) can I create my own costumes like for example of I really wanted to could I create a superhero costume and go out and fight crime? ??

Q2) can we be undercover cops?

Q3) taxi's, busses, trains? 

Q4) can you be  a police commissioner? (in charge of all cops, swats and detectives ext that sort of job.) 

Q5) rain, snow, rainbow anything like that

Q6) can you start your own little business like opening up a shop? 

Q6) can your character be a celebrity of some sort at all? 

Q7) will there be any NPC's in the game? 

Q8) can somebody report the news? 

Q9) Can you buy dvds? 

Q10) will surgery's be a thing? 

1 answer to this question

6 hours ago, Conor said:

Q1) can I create my own costumes like for example of I really wanted to could I create a superhero costume and go out and fight crime? ??

Q2) can we be undercover cops?

Q3) taxi's, busses, trains? 

Q4) can you be  a police commissioner? (in charge of all cops, swats and detectives ext that sort of job.) 

Q5) rain, snow, rainbow anything like that

Q6) can you start your own little business like opening up a shop? 

Q6) can your character be a celebrity of some sort at all? 

Q7) will there be any NPC's in the game? 

Q8) can somebody report the news? 

Q9) Can you buy dvds? 

Q10) will surgery's be a thing? 

1) You will be able to design your own clothing / fashion items and choose whether you wish to keep them for yourself, open a store and sell them, or sell them and have them delivered via a delivery company (run by other players; if a player with the job of a delivery driver does not get to the buyer in time, it will be delivered automatically). As for being a superhero; perhaps, although, that's more of law enforcement and the police's job and you might not want to interfere with them or you could risk getting arrested. It depends on roleplay.

2) No, all police officers will be fully outfitted with an identifiable police uniform; even for detectives.

3) Taxi's yes, buses yes, trains yes.

You will be able to startup your own taxi/bus companies and purchase buses to pick up people in. Trains will be run via an AI and will transport you around the island whilst also allowing you to move around within the train or sit down on the seats within.

4) As law enforcement will be a career as opposed to a job (jobs are smaller things which anyone can do such as taxi/bus driver, delivery driver, etc. and careers are things such as law enforcement) you will be able to work your way up from a simple officer to a detective to a Police Chief - or so I believe, don't quote me on that last part, but you will definitely be able to work your way up through the ranks.

5) Yes. Weather will change throughout the days but remember, it's only very early stages so it might not be implemented immediately.

6) Yep. You can own a store and sell your own clothing or other creations, however, NPC's will run the tills for you and all you have to do is manage stock and deliveries (via delivery companies). You will not be able to control the tills yourself as it wouldn't be enjoyable.

7) NPC's will only be seen in stores. All players roaming around the map will be players.

8) Yep. You can host radio stations to report news too.

9) Unsure, but I'm very doubtful. Perhaps in the future/

10) I very highly doubt it. You should be able to change your character's appearance in ways of hairdressers/barbers and clothing stores though.