FatherOfTimes

Which Identity Politician?

I feel that there's far more than simply @LuciousTimes and myself, even though I am aware that you said "two main politicians", as I would say all those who participated in the IPO Debate of November could be classed as "main" politicians as they, along with Lucious and myself (both of whom also attended the debate), appear to be the most recent and up-to-date candidates.

Unfortunately, due to work in real life, I haven't been able to check Identity a lot recently but I believe that all those who attended the debate last month are still running nowadays.

In regards to vote size, Jack Lester should definitely be classed as a main candidate as he gained a very significant amount of votes, almost drawing second with myself.

Either way, I wish all candidates the absolute best in the election :)

My website can be found here if anybody is interested in learning more about my party.

Edited by BrianHamilton

52 minutes ago, BrianHamilton said:

I feel that there's far more than simply @LuciousTimes and myself, even though I am aware that you said "two main politicians", as I would say all those who participated in the IPO Debate of November could be classed as "main" politicians as they, along with Lucious and myself (both of whom also attended the debate), appear to be the most recent and up-to-date candidates.

Unfortunately, due to work in real life, I haven't been able to check Identity a lot recently but I believe that all those who attended the debate last month are still running nowadays.

In regards to vote size, Jack Lester should definitely be classed as a main candidate as he gained a very significant amount of votes, almost drawing second with myself.

My website can be found here if anybody is interested in learning more about my party.

Noted!

54 minutes ago, BrianHamilton said:

Yes, I agree.