December 2017 Poll  

30 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you Support?

    • The Royal Family Party (ROYAL) ~ Lucious Times
      7
    • The Hamilton Party (HAMIT) ~ Brian Hamilton
      5
    • The Democratic Realist Party (DRP) ~ Jack Lester
      0
    • The Front Nationals Party (FN) ~ Marie-Clare Bouchard
      1
    • The People's Revolutionary Party (PRP) ~ Damien Malik
      1
    • The Roman Catholic Party (RCP) ~ No Candidate
      0
    • Conservative Coalition Party (CCP) ~ No Candidate
      1
    • The People's Party (PP) ~ No Candidate
      0
    • The Public Party (PUBP) ~ Sebastian Triton
      0
    • United Liberty Party (ULP) ~ America
      8
    • The People’s Socialist Reformist Party (PSRP) ~ Jmx10001
      1
    • The Freedom and Prosperity Party (FAPP) ~ Expressman
      5
    • Radical Democratic Left Party (RDLP) ~ Maurice Clinton
      1
    • Thomas Hetch (HETCH)
      0
    • Gene Smith (SMITH)
      0
    • Bobby Cruz (CRUZ)
      0

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 12/15/2017 at 05:00 PM

Recommended Posts

IDENTITY POLITICAL ORGANIZATION POLL

Firstly, I want to apologize for the lapse of time between the announcement of the poll and the actual poll, IRL stuff aside, I will try and be more timely with the execution of the polls. For now though, I hope you guys enjoy participating in the polls this month. Last month Lucious Times won the polls with a +3 lead and with Hamilton closely with a total of 14 votes. I'm excited to see how this poll comes out and get voting!

***NOTE***

Poll ends on December 15th, 2017 at Noon!

 

Edited by Identity_Party_Data

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FatherOfTimes said:

Would it be inappropriate to start a discussion regarding the personalities of each candidate? Their likes, interest, hobbies, etc?

I think that would actually be quite interesting, it would be very informative for the voters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

I think that would actually be quite interesting, it would be very informative for the voters

In that case, please start. What interest you most?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I must say that the list of candidates is definitely increasing! It's great to see so many new faces running for the candidacy, although, it also means we're going to have to work harder to compete against the new competition.

 

Due to work in real life, I have not been able to check Identity as much recently, however, I'll definitely be sure to check it more often.

 

If you would like to learn more about my party and it's policies, acts, laws and other useful information such as how to begin a career with us, simply click here to visit our website.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I speak of Veteran candidates and Rookie candidates a lot...I consider myself a Veteran Candidate. Out of all the active candidates, I have been around the longest. However, there obviously was a time that I was that rookie. @ThomasHetch and @JoelKeys were the first Governor candidates I had ever noticed. At that time I was looking to them for advice, just praying one day I'd be able to be like them. So, I stayed active, professional and true to me. Didn't try to please anyone or sway things by attacking people. Before I knew it, I saw candidates dropping out of the races, support grow for my campaign and more attention around The Podium. I've worked with the greatest tenacity to get where I am and I believe all the other Rookie candidates can do the same. I never forget where I began. But I also never look pass where I am now. Gratefully, I'm in a position where the man who used to be my idol ( @JoelKeys ) is now a follower of my campaign. I guess the moral of this is...don't be discourage by the votes or people's take on you now. I know you all care about politics and the citizens of Identity or else you be in the race to begin. The Identity Community knows that too. I didn't start off leading the polls, but after patience and hard work I am. The same can happen for everyone, and I know that because it happened for me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FatherOfTimes said:

Now I believe that very good, but is there nothing deeper than that?

Well one might say that I am the true patriot, the sailboat against the waves or the daring leaf fighting against the battering winds.

People categorise me into a group of "Crazy Racist Nationalists", I will deny 2 out of those 3 titles.

I'm not crazy, just a believer in a cause that has been lost in the mainstream media and politics, brushed aside by the deluded left, deemed little minded by the liberal elite. I have to use my voice for the freedom of peoples opinions and life choices, if that makes me crazy then consider me  psycho.

I am not racist, I believe that everyone is born equal, regardless of race, background or wealth. It's the path that you choose to take that makes you who you are. I don't care what colour your skin is, I only care if you actually respect our great nation and it's causes, even if you are against them.

That leads me into my final point, yes I am a nationalist. No, I am not the skinhead with a swastika tattooed on my forehead, neither am I person who believes that all women are useful for is making food and babies. No, I am a progressive nationalist who loves her country and lusts to steer it out of our direction into the stone wall that we are going to crash into with a deluded liberal in the drivers seat.

I hope that this can tell you a little bit more about my character and her beliefs,

Thank you,

-Marie-.Clare Bouchard 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I have just noticed that the poll ends on December 15th, I would like to mention that I will not be actively working to encourage supporters to vote within this poll for the sole reason that I have been inactive within this month and appear to have already missed the beginning of this poll so it would seem to be almost pointless attempting in this one.

I mean no disrespect to @Identity_Party_Data, I will simply be waiting until the January Poll before continuing to encourage my supporters to vote :)

 

As for the other discussion going on in this thread - to which, I will be honest, I am unsure as to where it originated from or what the discussion is actually about - I'll do my best to share my "2 cents" (?) or at least just try to share my views on some of the other candidates, highlighting their strengths along with my own.

  • @LuciousTimes - is definitely one of the oldest candidates (not by age but by startup on their political campaign) and @ThomasHetch and @JoelKeys had definitely been around longer than that making them even older candidates. Although, this has already been mentioned by Lucious in his previous post within this thread. Their experience within the community will definitely be a major boost in their campaign.
  • @FrancePourLaVie - as she says and as I definitely would have to agree with, is probably the most patriotically-driven candidate, although, I'm not exactly sure how a love for France can help our American-based island. However, their love and passion of their country shows that they can be very passionate about leading Identity Island to greatness.
  • Myself - I am definitely one of the newest candidates to the race after beginning my campaign only a day or two after joining the community back in August 18th, however, there have definitely been more candidates who have started their campaigns after mine. Although, when I first created my campaign I remember someone very clearly saying something roughly along the lines of:
Quote

Brian Hamilton is too new and will never be able to catch up to Lucious Times [and other candidates].

I also remember me gaining so much support within that one month and the following and replying to them pointing out that they shouldn't be so quick to assume. I feel that my continued commitment, determination and hardwork and gaining so much support within such a short time shows that I must be doing something right and that I am willing to put the time and effort into making the island as great as it can be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LuciousTimes said:

@BrianHamilton , every time you speak you impress me! Mostly with your observation of strength and weakness!

It's always a pleasure hearing from you, Lucious! :D

 

18 hours ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

Well one might say that I am the true patriot, the sailboat against the waves or the daring leaf fighting against the battering winds.

People categorise me into a group of "Crazy Racist Nationalists", I will deny 2 out of those 3 titles.

I'm not crazy, just a believer in a cause that has been lost in the mainstream media and politics, brushed aside by the deluded left, deemed little minded by the liberal elite. I have to use my voice for the freedom of peoples opinions and life choices, if that makes me crazy then consider me  psycho.

I am not racist, I believe that everyone is born equal, regardless of race, background or wealth. It's the path that you choose to take that makes you who you are. I don't care what colour your skin is, I only care if you actually respect our great nation and it's causes, even if you are against them.

That leads me into my final point, yes I am a nationalist. No, I am not the skinhead with a swastika tattooed on my forehead, neither am I person who believes that all women are useful for is making food and babies. No, I am a progressive nationalist who loves her country and lusts to steer it out of our direction into the stone wall that we are going to crash into with a deluded liberal in the drivers seat.

I hope that this can tell you a little bit more about my character and her beliefs,

Thank you,

-Marie-.Clare Bouchard 

Being perfectly honest, not sure why you brought racism, swastikas and references to Nazis up with no prior mention of it. Seems as though you're looking for a fight with FatherOfTimes (won't tag as I'm going to quote them next anyway) and ROYAL which doesn't seem very professional or mature for that matter.

I've always been a strong supporter of many of your views and beliefs but sometimes your behaviour lets you down such as on this occasion where you tend to have a much more hostile and aggressive approach where one is not needed. That's not to say I have been perfect in the past though. We've all made our mistakes and I've not always remained the most calm in certain situations, however, nobody truly has, have they? Although, this happens repeatedly with you.

I don't mean to attack you in any way, however, pick your fights wisely and don't bring up unnecessary and unneeded topics such as racism, swastikas and Nazis.

 

1 hour ago, FatherOfTimes said:

@FrancePourLaVie I understand being agressive, but why do you attack people so hard?

I wouldn't say she's attacking anyone, per se, more-so having one of those days where she wishes to create conflict with others.

 

Why are you getting involved?

If I didn't, someone else would have. Plus, with Identity, if you don't get involved, nobody else is going to ask you to so you need to take it into your own hands (unless it's a rule-violating offence, then the Moderator's can step in).

 

 

Edited by BrianHamilton
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BrianHamilton said:

As I have just noticed that the poll ends on December 15th, I would like to mention that I will not be actively working to encourage supporters to vote within this poll for the sole reason that I have been inactive within this month and appear to have already missed the beginning of this poll so it would seem to be almost pointless attempting in this one.

I mean no disrespect to @Identity_Party_Data, I will simply be waiting until the January Poll before continuing to encourage my supporters to vote :)

 

As for the other discussion going on in this thread - to which, I will be honest, I am unsure as to where it originated from or what the discussion is actually about - I'll do my best to share my "2 cents" (?) or at least just try to share my views on some of the other candidates, highlighting their strengths along with my own.

  • @LuciousTimes - is definitely one of the oldest candidates (not by age but by startup on their political campaign) and @ThomasHetch and @JoelKeys had definitely been around longer than that making them even older candidates. Although, this has already been mentioned by Lucious in his previous post within this thread. Their experience within the community will definitely be a major boost in their campaign.
  • @FrancePourLaVie - as she says and as I definitely would have to agree with, is probably the most patriotically-driven candidate, although, I'm not exactly sure how a love for France can help our American-based island. However, their love and passion of their country shows that they can be very passionate about leading Identity Island to greatness.
  • Myself - I am definitely one of the newest candidates to the race after beginning my campaign only a day or two after joining the community back in August 18th, however, there have definitely been more candidates who have started their campaigns after mine. Although, when I first created my campaign I remember someone very clearly saying something roughly along the lines of:

I also remember me gaining so much support within that one month and the following and replying to them pointing out that they shouldn't be so quick to assume. I feel that my continued commitment, determination and hardwork and gaining so much support within such a short time shows that I must be doing something right and that I am willing to put the time and effort into making the island as great as it can be.

As usual, a stellar post!

I don't know how ANYONE could dislike you, well done and the best of luck to you!

Sincerely,

-Marie-Clare Bouchard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FatherOfTimes said:

@FrancePourLaVie I understand being agressive, but why do you attack people so hard?

I liken myself to great politicians like Donald Trump, Marine Le Pen (Which I based my party off of) and Marion Merchal Le Pen.

All of these candidates share at least two common ideologies, their patriotic love for their country and their tactic to strike people twice as hard as they would strike you, I would even stretch it to say that I will strike people 4 times stronger than they would strike me because I desperately want to save Identity from slipping into a pit of corrupt Yes-People in the political world!

This tactic has worked excellently for these candidates and I am sure that it will work just as well, if not EVEN BETTER for me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BrianHamilton said:

Being perfectly honest, not sure why you brought racism, swastikas and references to Nazis up with no prior mention of it. Seems as though you're looking for a fight with FatherOfTimes (won't tag as I'm going to quote them next anyway) and ROYAL which doesn't seem very professional or mature for that matter.

I've always been a strong supporter of many of your views and beliefs but sometimes your behaviour lets you down such as on this occasion where you tend to have a much more hostile and aggressive approach where one is not needed. That's not to say I have been perfect in the past though. We've all made our mistakes and I've not always remained the most calm in certain situations, however, nobody truly has, have they? Although, this happens repeatedly with you.

I don't mean to attack you in any way, however, pick your fights wisely and don't bring up unnecessary and unneeded topics such as racism, swastikas and Nazis.

Sorry for not including this in the first quote but I only saw it now.

I brought up the topic of racism, swastikas and Nazis because I needed to move anyone who had categorised me under those titles because I am a proud "Nationalist".

I felt that this was necessary because if you search up the word "Nationalist" into Google Images, this is the first image that appear;

This is how the mainstream media categorises me, which is completely false and I needed to remove this image that possibly a newer community member may perceive me as!

As I told FatherOfTimes, who by the way I have no intention of locking horns with as he is just a member of the community and not a politician,

13 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

I liken myself to great politicians like Donald Trump, Marine Le Pen (Which I based my party off of) and Marion Merchal Le Pen.

All of these candidates share at least two common ideologies, their patriotic love for their country and their tactic to strike people twice as hard as they would strike you, I would even stretch it to say that I will strike people 4 times stronger than they would strike me because I desperately want to save Identity from slipping into a pit of corrupt Yes-People in the political world!

This tactic has worked excellently for these candidates and I am sure that it will work just as well, if not EVEN BETTER for me!

I am sick of the ROYAL parties sly tactics, it is in my best interest and the best interest of my supporters to voice my opinion against the party. That's just politics, a mud slinging war from the trenches. As they say here in France, "C'est La Vie", which means, "That's Life". This is the lifestyle that I have chosen, I promised my voters to stand for their opinions and to never falter to become one of Lucious' Yes-People.

Brian, I respect you immensely for your work in politics, this is my character and I am a fighter!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now