Villasenor

Role customization

Question

Will private servers be able to customize their own systems for roles like government, police, fire department, etc? Like adding/removing roles and duties.

Edited by Villasenor

7 answers to this question

9 hours ago, Villasenor said:

Will private servers be able to customize their own systems for roles like government, police, fire department, etc? Like adding/removing roles and duties.

Not adding or removing duties but they can create a rank structure in the police department and it might be the same for the other 2 departments.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Not adding or removing duties but they can create a rank structure in the police department and it might be the same for the other 2 departments.

I was asking this because I would love to see advanced government systems like the Executive Branch, Legislative Branch, and Judicial Branch. 

17 minutes ago, Villasenor said:

Judicial Branch. 

I know that there won't be a player judge but the Jury will be randomly called upon to go to a court trial and the Jury will decide if the guy is guilty or innocent in the court case.

5 hours ago, Villasenor said:

I was asking this because I would love to see advanced government systems like the Executive Branch, Legislative Branch, and Judicial Branch. 

You could essentially hire your friends to take these places.

8 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

I know that there won't be a player judge but the Jury will be randomly called upon to go to a court trial and the Jury will decide if the guy is guilty or innocent in the court case.

3 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

You could essentially hire your friends to take these places.

I was meaning can private servers change things like this.

26 minutes ago, Villasenor said:

I was meaning can private servers change things like this.

I know, I don't think you can, but you can have people fill those roles anyways.

• Like 1