wind3ry82

UFC and organizations

It will be awesome to add MMA into the game, players who are rich can organize a community to hold fighting arenas, others can train in the gym and fight their way to get their championship belt and earn money from the organizations. Perhaps managers can be add to the games too, so they can sign up fighters. Girls can be the models, they too need to hit the gym and get into great shape and  earn money for the fight clubs they work for. The organization can find sponsors donate money to them, and helping them to advertise their brand, so that both can gain advantage. 

Edited by wind3ry82
  • Like 1

It would also be cool if you would keep your fighting skills you learn in the gym out on the streets as well

• Like 1

The Road Hawks MC will definatley be buying a fight arena or making one in one of our bars, we will also be hosting tournaments if anyone is interested, great idea!

• Like 1

This is a great idea. I have started fight clubs before in other games, and it went successfully, so I hope everything will go well and sign me up as a fighter.

6 minutes ago, HomerSimpson said:

This is a great idea. I have started fight clubs before in other games, and it went successfully, so I hope everything will go well and sign me up as a fighter.

Me too, I agree!  I want to get into boxing in Identity also.

I don't know about mixed martial arts in identity as they already plan to have other crazy systems in the game but I would definitely be interested in starting an organization even if it is just boxing or something of the sort. Could be pretty profitable too.