Alex77

Damaged traffic signs

Can a damaged traffic sign get replaced by a road assistance service/or tow truck company? Its gonna be like IRL?

4 hours ago, Alex77 said:

Can a damaged traffic sign get replaced by a road assistance service/or tow truck company? Its gonna be like IRL?

I assume it will be respawned after a certain amount of time. I would love to see road assistance or something fixing it though!

yeah thats why i suggest that because the auto respawn its kind of unrealistic thing,and the job of road assistance can do more things and get more calls. 

2 hours ago, Alex77 said:

yeah thats why i suggest that because the auto respawn its kind of unrealistic thing,and the job of road assistance can do more things and get more calls. 

It is a game at the most part and some things are not necessary needed, yes a lot of things would be cool but how many players will actually go and do such things. Like you won't because you want to be a police officer. This is the things which why some things don't get considered. While it makes it look better and cool to see, it is not needed and other necessary things can be worked on instead.

3 hours ago, Alex77 said:

It'd get kind of boring traveling everywhere just to repair a sign, it does sound cool, but if you think about how many players per server, many will cause wrecks before grasping the fact that car damage is very realistic.

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

It is a game at the most part and some things are not necessary needed, yes a lot of things would be cool but how many players will actually go and do such things. Like you won't because you want to be a police officer. This is the things which why some things don't get considered. While it makes it look better and cool to see, it is not needed and other necessary things can be worked on instead.

Yeah but i am going to call the road assistance if any sign get damaged i am not gonna ignore it, and they have to consider things for the future to make a game not boring but interesting and playable. All the jobs are going to be interesting,we know that the most people will join Police and Criminal career but that doesnt mean that Devs will not add great things and stuff for other jobs/careers. They should't think like that. ;) All the jobs are going to be important.

28 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

It'd get kind of boring traveling everywhere just to repair a sign, it does sound cool, but if you think about how many players per server, many will cause wrecks before grasping the fact that car damage is very realistic.

Hope Damaged signs will be realistic too :D and its really not boring there are people who like to repair damaged signs,as a police officer i found it reallly interestinh feature for road assistance job. i hope they will add it. 

1 hour ago, Alex77 said:

Yeah but i am going to call the road assistance if any sign get damaged i am not gonna ignore it, and they have to consider things for the future to make a game not boring but interesting and playable. All the jobs are going to be interesting,we know that the most people will join Police and Criminal career but that doesnt mean that Devs will not add great things and stuff for other jobs/careers. They should't think like that. ;) All the jobs are going to be important.

Hope Damaged signs will be realistic too :D and its really not boring there are people who like to repair damaged signs,as a police officer i found it reallly interestinh feature for road assistance job. i hope they will add it. 

Maybe in the future ;)