TOPDOWG

Which pc would be best to buy for under $1000 for this game and which graphics card would work better for this game

23 minutes ago, TOPDOWG said:

I am lost and don’t know which pc to buy that is less than $1000

The specifications required are unclear as it is still very early in development, if your computer can run games like Ark, GTA 5 or ArmA 3, then you'll be fine running the beta and fully release. The modules however, won't require a powerful computer. 

• Like 1

Well I found the requirements and recommendations but I was seeing if there was something else but okay thanks

I did my reasearch and her it is:

gtx 1060 6gb, r5 1600 cpu, gammax 400, asrock x360 killer 8GB DDR4, 1 TB hdd at most, Sk hynix Sl308 250 gb ssd, sea sonic m12II 620 power supply, and a Enthoo Pro case.

This in total is around 1100-1200 depending where you get it.

On 04/12/2017 at 5:09 PM, TOPDOWG said:

Well I found the requirements and recommendations but I was seeing if there was something else but okay thanks

Well you found "opinions" and not official things. In my opinion you should get a GTX 1060. On this part list; https://pcpartpicker.com/list/QGjk4C  Change maybe the I7700K to a I5 6 series and then also change the 3TB HDD to like 1 TB and you should be good with prices being under $1000.

I am not in anyway saying this will be alright and is just a recommendation but you however will likely be ok playing Identity as these sort of specs will allow you to play GTA on high settings if not Max.

On 07/12/2017 at 12:03 PM, LuckyDuck said:

Well you found "opinions" and not official things. In my opinion you should get a GTX 1060. On this part list; https://pcpartpicker.com/list/QGjk4C  Change maybe the I7700K to a I5 6 series and then also change the 3TB HDD to like 1 TB and you should be good with prices being under $1000.

I am not in anyway saying this will be alright and is just a recommendation but you however will likely be ok playing Identity as these sort of specs will allow you to play GTA on high settings if not Max.

I found a cyberpower gaming pc at bestbuy with all of the recommendations meeting but the graphics card is a and 580x. Is that good or should I try to get something better.

On 07/12/2017 at 6:15 PM, YouKnowBro said:

pcpartpicker.com/list/q23cnn

Thanks but I’m not good at building PCs. I found a cyberpower gaming pc on beat buy for s little more. 

On 12/6/2017 at 2:16 PM, jaylenclyde said:

I did my reasearch and her it is:

gtx 1060 6gb, r5 1600 cpu, gammax 400, asrock x360 killer 8GB DDR4, 1 TB hdd at most, Sk hynix Sl308 250 gb ssd, sea sonic m12II 620 power supply, and a Enthoo Pro case.

This in total is around 1100-1200 depending where you get it.

Might be a littttle overkill for just this game ;) But overall a great PC for the longrun.

2 hours ago, MrClark said:

Would a GTX 1080 and Intel i7 Core 3.07 GHz cut it?

Yeah that should be great!

i've tested on system requirements lab for both gta V and arma 3 and i can run both on minimum requirements but ark doesn't meet the minimum requirements, can i play and run identity? bearing in mind this is on a windows 10 laptop not designed for gaming but i can run certain games

On 12/19/2017 at 4:27 PM, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

i've tested on system requirements lab for both gta V and arma 3 and i can run both on minimum requirements but ark doesn't meet the minimum requirements, can i play and run identity? bearing in mind this is on a windows 10 laptop not designed for gaming but i can run certain games

ark is a heavy game you should be fine

• ver.1.22474487139 1

On 12/19/2017 at 7:27 PM, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

But can it run Crysis?

On 10/12/2017 at 3:50 AM, TOPDOWG said:

I found a cyberpower gaming pc at bestbuy with all of the recommendations meeting but the graphics card is a and 580x. Is that good or should I try to get something better.

The 580x is the Rx 580? because if so then I recommend to get the GTX 1060, it is a little faster, more power efficient and it should be a little cheaper.

That is if the GPU you meant was the "AMD RX 580".