Question

I am 12 years old and likes to play games such as Identity, I have heard that the age limit will be 18+ also quite a lot of talk that the age limit will be solid or loose I am confused about this as half the community of 'underage' kids lets us down, it also doesn't help that I am a girl so I already get quite a lot of abuse. It would be great if somebody could get back to me with a solid answer as I am considering purchasing The Cabbie which is $50 or £37.

Edited by hollyed
Changed the Cabbie price
  • Like 1

3 answers to this question

In my opinion, regardless of the age limit of the game, one should be able to purchase and play the game if one is capable of abiding by the social and mechanical rules of the game. In the process, one should automatically report any individual that abuses you within or outside of the game.

Edited by DLimit
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, hollyed said:

I am 12 years old and likes to play games such as Identity, I have heard that the age limit will be 18+ also quite a lot of talk that the age limit will be solid or loose I am confused about this as half the community of 'underage' kids lets us down, it also doesn't help that I am a girl so I already get quite a lot of abuse. It would be great if somebody could get back to me with a solid answer as I am considering purchasing The Cabbie which is $50 or £37.

Hello there, 

I can tell you that the game is indeed aged 18+ but in terms of what some people say with it being loose, is that if your parents say it is ok then it is down to them to allow you and the developers won't restrict anyone.

Just be sure that you know that the pledging is donating to help fund the development and is not classed as a purchase. I mean by this that, you are donating to development and everything you get is purely to say thank you for the support. Hopefully this don't confuse you but just be sure on your choice.

Best regards,

LuckyDuck.

5 hours ago, hollyed said:

Keep in mind official servers will not restrict you, you can roleplay what you want to do. Private servers have the ability to have a age requirement as they own the server and make and enforce their own rules.

• Like 1