ItsRaiden

Emmersive gameplay question. On paints and anything materials used for crafting.

I would like to stress how important in terms of game play it will be if you have to actually go and buy/create paints, linen, fabrics etc. Basically anything that involves materials to create in game products. Such as canvases to paint on. You would actually need to go buy paint and you could run out of paint. You will need linen and fabrics if you're making clothes. Again you will have to go to the store and buy some. This will allow for a more immersive game play as it will enable people to have a better way of commerce. The more opportunities for players to create materials for creative people to use will be good for commerce. I look at it as in real life a painter will go buy his paint. Or if he wants can choose to create his own paint a start a business. Thats the opportunity  I will love to see. I would also like to see some sort of upgrades in machinery that will yield a higher quality craft.  sort of like a craftsman working on his craft and getting better at building finer clothes, furniture, etc.

Edited by ItsRaiden
  • Like 1

On 12/2/2017 at 7:16 PM, ItsRaiden said:

I would like to stress how important in terms of game play it will be if you have to actually go and buy/create paints, linen, fabrics etc. Basically anything that involves materials to create in game products. Such as canvases to paint on. You would actually need to go buy paint and you could run out of paint. You will need linen and fabrics if you're making clothes. Again you will have to go to the store and buy some. This will allow for a more immersive game play as it will enable people to have a better way of commerce. The more opportunities for players to create materials for creative people to use will be good for commerce. I look at it as in real life a painter will go buy his paint. Or if he wants can choose to create his own paint a start a business. Thats the opportunity  I will love to see. I would also like to see some sort of upgrades in machinery that will yield a higher quality craft.  sort of like a craftsman working on his craft and getting better at building finer clothes, furniture, etc.

I strongly believe with you, this should be down for anything possible! I would like the idea of running out of things and having to buy it again or stock up on the item.

1. Having to buy the gas/fuel, take out pump, place it in the vehicle, wait some time, put it back, then leave. (Government workers would give department card and get free fuel for a government vehicle, but do the same process.)

2. In-depth job system. For example having to buy the items needed and do multiple realistic processes.

3. In-depth drug manufacturing and dealing processes.

4. A In-depth medical system. Like having to stop bleeding, apply correct blood, give drugs or medication, etc. This will make a process longer and make the chance of living realistic.

5. In-depth car repair system. You must remove the tire and rims, separate the rims from the tires, add the new tires, align the tire and the wheel, then install it back to the vehicle. Also having realistic wait times for vehicles to be upgraded/repaired from NPC shop. (Keep in mind in-game time will be faster than irl time.)

6. Realistic driving mechanics. Like having to use blinkers, watch the road, etc. And allow people to be distracted by having to move eyes to turn on radio, use phone while operating vehicle, etc.

7. Having to drink or use a certain amount of alcohol and drug and will depend on type like beer, wine, etc. The more you use it/drink it the more it will affect you. Drinking too quickly may result in you throwing up and have negative affects. The more you use the items, the more you will need for it to affect you and your addiction will be higher.

Edited by Villasenor

9 hours ago, Villasenor said:

Like having to use blinkers

Blinkers are there and well it is your choice to use them or not. It is not a necessary thing.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Villasenor said:

I strongly believe with you, this should be down for anything possible! I would like the idea of running out of things and having to buy it again or stock up on the item.

1. Having to buy the gas/fuel, take out pump, place it in the vehicle, wait some time, put it back, then leave. (Government workers would give department card and get free fuel for a government vehicle, but do the same process.)

2. In-depth job system. For example having to buy the items needed and do multiple realistic processes.

3. In-depth drug manufacturing and dealing processes.

4. A In-depth medical system. Like having to stop bleeding, apply correct blood, give drugs or medication, etc. This will make a process longer and make the chance of living realistic.

5. In-depth car repair system. You must remove the tire and rims, separate the rims from the tires, add the new tires, align the tire and the wheel, then install it back to the vehicle. Also having realistic wait times for vehicles to be upgraded/repaired from NPC shop. (Keep in mind in-game time will be faster than irl time.)

6. Realistic driving mechanics. Like having to use blinkers, watch the road, etc. And allow people to be distracted by having to move eyes to turn on radio, use phone while operating vehicle, etc.

7. Having to drink or use a certain amount of alcohol and drug and will depend on type like beer, wine, etc. The more you use it/drink it the more it will affect you. Drinking too quickly may result in you throwing up and have negative affects. The more you use the items, the more you will need for it to affect you and your addiction will be higher.

3 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Blinkers are there and well it is your choice to use them or not. It is not a necessary thing.

If you don't want to get pulled over, they are necessary ;)

53 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

If you don't want to get pulled over, they are necessary ;)

Whoops I meant they are not a thing you cannot choose to do or not but not a compulsory to you making it your choice to use them but also in England, it is not a must do and you don't get pulled over for not using them.

On 12/2/2017 at 10:16 PM, ItsRaiden said:

I assumed everything like that was a given

I compare it to santosRP but on a better engine with less limitations, and more in depth with more time into it

I am patient enough to say if this game took 3 or 4 years to be completed but gave us a realistic interpretation of real life commons then i would be happy. the whole reason RP is even a thing in my opinion is because you can do things that otherwise would either be illegal in real life or  you are simply having fun in make believe in a setting that otherwise is not in your real life interest to pursue. This game is going to sell because it gives you an avenue where you can pretend, make believe in a fantasy world that allows you to be whop  you wanna be. Hence role playing. that is where i see value in this. You cant just simply wake in real life one and day and change who you are and or what your life evolves around so having a platform where you can take your fantasies is something that i believe the whole role playing community wants. I believe that you have to be a certain type of person to be able to fantasies and role playing with out losing who you really are in real life something that virtual worlds do not allow as many people will get sucked into these worlds like Second Life and spend hundreds of dollars. Our currency is not only money but also time spent playing the game. If one is choosing to spend more time on a game without having their priorities right in real life then a game like this could have some negative implications. Ill make a separate post more in depth. Nonetheless, this game is going to be awesome.

Edited by ItsRaiden

2 hours ago, ItsRaiden said:

I am patient enough to say if this game took 3 or 4 years to be completed but gave us a realistic interpretation of real life commons then i would be happy. the whole reason RP is even a thing in my opinion is because you can do things that otherwise would either be illegal in real life or  you are simply having fun in make believe in a setting that otherwise is not in your real life interest to pursue. This game is going to sell because it gives you an avenue where you can pretend, make believe in a fantasy world that allows you to be whop  you wanna be. Hence role playing. that is where i see value in this. You cant just simply wake in real life one and day and change who you are and or what your life evolves around so having a platform where you can take your fantasies is something that i believe the whole role playing community wants. I believe that you have to be a certain type of person to be able to fantasies and role playing with out losing who you really are in real life something that virtual worlds do not allow as many people will get sucked into these worlds like Second Life and spend hundreds of dollars. Our currency is not only money but also time spent playing the game. If one is choosing to spend more time on a game without having their priorities right in real life then a game like this could have some negative implications. Ill make a separate post more in depth. Nonetheless, this game is going to be awesome.

Yeah, roleplaying is creating and sharing stories with other that aren't your real life. A lot of people RP what they wouldn't do in irl.