Expressman

The Freedom & Prosperity Party

16hvEY0.jpg

Do you like people thinking they know better than you? Do you like people taking away your hard earned money? Do you feel like you are being turned into tax cattle grinding away your life for distant elites?

The Freedom & Prosperity Party is a liberty movement that believes in self-ownership, self-determination, and the rule of law with minimal intervention in your life.

And who doesn't like that? Seriously.

We believe what you make belongs to you, not someone else. We believe that you are capable of making your own choices without a government or a party doing it for you. We believe power tends to snowball: those who don't have it want it, and those who have it want more, and we stand against the tide of tax and regulation creep to keep you free.

If you want to join or just find out more, say "hi" on our Discord:

Freedom & Prosperity Party Platform:

DOMESTIC ISSUES

Gun Rights We uphold the right of individuals to keep and bear arms, a natural inalienable right. Lawful gun ownership enables citizens to exercise their right of self-defense for the safety of their homes, their loved ones, and their communities.

Drugs We reject the criminalisation of drug usage and trade, and offer the alternative of individual choice. It is not the role of the government to act as a paternal figure in the lives of its citizens. We hold that as long as no other person is infringed upon, citizens should be able to partake in any activity they wish.

Civil Rights We condemn bigotry as irrational and repugnant. Government should neither deny nor abridge any individual’s human right based upon sex, wealth, ethnicity, creed, age, national origin, personal habits, political preference or sexual orientation. Members of private organizations retain their rights to set whatever standards of association they deem appropriate, and individuals are free to respond with ostracism, boycotts and other free-market solutions.

Environment The Freedom & Prosperity Party holds that the free market is a powerful force for good, and is capable of solving environmental issues given the correct conditions. We believe strongly in incentivizing innovation in such a way that will ensure a clean and prosperous world for generations to come.

Privacy The Freedom & Prosperity Party believes strongly in the right to privacy, and thus advocate for individual privacy and governmental transparency.

SOCIAL ISSUES

Marriage The Freedom & Prosperity Party holds that the government has no role in personal relations between citizens, and would support efforts to separate marriage from the state.

Free Speech The Freedom & Prosperity Party holds that each and every citizen has the right to free speech, and oppose attempts to erode that right.

ECONOMIC ISSUES

Free Markets The Freedom & Prosperity Party holds that the free market has been, and continues to be, the strongest force for good in the world. In order to ensure its proper function we believe that a minimal level of regulation is required, but oppose the current state of overregulation that is impeding our economy.

Taxation We believe that each and every individual ought to be entitled to the fruits of their labour, and as such support keeping taxation to an absolute minimum. We support economically efficient taxes as alternatives to the income tax, such as a land value or sales tax.

Healthcare We support free-market healthcare solutions, and oppose attempts to socialize or nationalize the industry. We recognize the right of individuals to determine their level of insurance spending, and their preferred treatment.

Energy and Resources While energy is needed to fuel a modern society, government should not be subsidizing any particular form of energy. We oppose all government control of energy pricing, allocation, and production.

Bailouts We oppose all forms of government subsidies and bailouts to business, labor, or any other special interest. Government should not compete with private enterprise.

Edited by Expressman
Formatting
  • Like 2

I like your acronym, FAPP.

But more importantly, I love your profile picture!
I had no idea Ron Fuckin' Swanson could get even more bad-ass.

• Like 1

I'm already in the Official Identity Discord, Identity Life Discord, and IPD Discord. :P Probably better to reach me on any of those if you wanna talk.

As a politician running for governor, you should probably consider the IPD Discord, if you're not already in it.

Defientely voting FAPP! Towards a brighter future with more individual and financial freedom, and a less regulated, free market economy.

• Like 1

On 12/15/2017 at 6:49 PM, patrick1333 said:

Defientely voting FAPP! Towards a brighter future with more individual and financial freedom, and a less regulated, free market economy.

Awesome. Feel free to hop on Galts Gulch discord and say hi when you feel like it.

I'm not into politics, but you got quite the acronym here :)

I wonder if party members will be called fappers ô.o

On 1/8/2018 at 7:36 PM, Shimozukachi said:

why exactly do you use the ddr‘s border patrol caduceus logo?

Excellent question. The caduceus represents commerce and trade. I find it interesting that some countries use it at their borders, because they tend to be more like obstacles to trade than anything else. I think they imagine themselves facilitating commerce somehow.

• Like 1

I wanted to create my own party but this is kinda exactly what i wanted to make. I'm so in

On 7/3/2018 at 7:01 PM, Vela said:

I wanted to create my own party but this is kinda exactly what i wanted to make. I'm so in

Excellent. We could use your help. Drop in our Galts Gulch discord and introduce yourself!