Sign in to follow this  
Murderface

[DATA REDACTED] || Hardcore muscle for all of your dirty needs

Greetings, my name is [REDACTED].

A lot can be said for me. I have recently been kicked out of a crime family for being too rough on a "reconditioning" job  was hired for. Not sayin' any details, but the guy put up one hell of a fight. I am now looking for a new crime family, organized gang, and/or mafia that wants to use me as their embodiment of death and punishment. I'm no street punk, so don't expect me to partner up with some wannabe hoodlums looking to make pennies. You want the best psychopath on the market? I'm your guy.

Talents:

• Striking terror into the hearts of people when they hear my tag, "[REDACTED]"
  • Gloating [EXPUNGED]
  • Political statement [EXPUNGED]
  • Lies to conceal true identity [EXPUNGED]
  • Mannerisms and preferences [REDACTED]

In all seriousness, I am a pretty cHill guy. I rEalLy am uP for anything criMe rElated. I'm tired of b3ing th4 goo.d guy 5in RPG5, so I th3ught 1 could embrace my wild side wheN it came to th1s kind 8f stuff. I.ve been f0llowing Id4ntity since th8 initial Kickstarter, but b0ught it about a yEar ago. I had recently left the Identity player group I waS in because they were going dOwn a road that I didn't like. If any crime Syndicate wantS to hAVe mE as an enforcer, punisher, etc. Me and my character herE fit the bill perfectly.

May your days be long upon this Earth, 
                                                                                                    [REDACTED]

This information presented by the user "Gwion524" has been reclaimed by I.N.E.C. Do not press into this subject further or face retribution by I.N.E.C.

Edited by gwion524
This information presented by the user "Gwion524" has been reclaimed by I.N.E.C. Do not press into this subject further or face retribution by I.N.E.C.
  • Like 1