Jalken

Repo man - tow truck ?

Hi

Is there going to be a Repoman with a tow truck in the game ?

to tow cars there a park in the way / move burn out cars ( if that is coming inn the game )

or tow a break down car to a workshop 

/Jalken

On 30/11/2017 at 8:38 AM, Jalken said:

Hi

Is there going to be a Repoman with a tow truck in the game ?

to tow cars there a park in the way / move burn out cars ( if that is coming inn the game )

or tow a break down car to a workshop 

/Jalken

yes there will be and you can go tow cars to your mechanic workshop and fix them etc.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

On 27/12/2017 at 4:01 AM, DavidEdson said:

It would be cool, including having jobs related to it.

There is a job for being a tow truck driver as it was mentioned above there is.

I think it was meant like this: if you have a house with a garage, it's in the actual garage (or next to the curb if you prefer). If it's a communal building (apartments or studios with ground/basement level garages) the garages will be separately instanced. You won't see others their cars in it. It's your instance. Think GTA V MP garages.

Imho if a car is spawned too long in the game world without it being acted on, it should despawn into your real or instanced garage to preserve server resources. And as per usual, if I've gotten this wrong or partially wrong, correct me please. :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Genesai said:

I think it was meant like this: if you have a house with a garage, it's in the actual garage (or next to the curb if you prefer). If it's a communal building (apartments or studios with ground/basement level garages) the garages will be separately instanced. You won't see others their cars in it. It's your instance. Think GTA V MP garages.

Imho if a car is spawned too long in the game world without it being acted on, it should despawn into your real or instanced garage to preserve server resources. And as per usual, if I've gotten this wrong or partially wrong, correct me please. :)

I believe you are correct. Vehicles will despawn after a certain period of time. Then It would totally make sense that they will be brought back to the garage.

8 hours ago, LordBenji said:

I believe you are correct. Vehicles will despawn after a certain period of time. Then It would totally make sense that they will be brought back to the Garage.

yes but it should be more than like 60min before a car despawns because otherwise if you are RPing and it despawns then your stranded. Oh and do you think there will be a car key Feature? so to lock and un-lock the car

11 minutes ago, Businessmann said:

yes but it should be more than like 60min before a car despawns because otherwise if you are RPing and it despawns then your stranded. Oh and do you think there will be a car key Feature? so to lock and un-lock the car

There's not much info about spawning/despawning at the moment, we'll see. And I'm pretty sure there will be a way to lock and unlock any vehicles including bicycles and motorbikes: https://clips.twitch.tv/FamousSaltySowNotLikeThis

I also recall you won't be able to steal certain vehicles. Like police vehicles, EMT and FD vehicles. In the Arma mods people stole way too many vehicles the moment you tried entering/exiting your vehicle when arriving to a call.

1 hour ago, Genesai said:

I also recall you won't be able to steal certain vehicles. Like police vehicles, EMT and FD vehicles. In the Arma mods people stole way too many vehicles the moment you tried entering/exiting your vehicle when arriving to a call.

Yeah thats fair enough! In GTA FiveM that would be concidered FailRP anyways