UndefinedGamer

Who is ready?

Guys I dont know about you, however I am ready to see the following: _UjqadBzQHihI4hYlKzdGQ.png

Guys the release date is coming though and I know what I am doing that day! How about you? Let me know the first thing you are going to do!!!

Not to be a downer, but the game is still likely a year away from a release. Not including the beta/alpha.

Not to be a downer, but the game is still likely a year away from a release. Not including the beta/alpha.

Not True. 
Here is a Twitter Post stating the Date
Still I have pledged enough for that access anyways.
_x3YMk1UQDu9j6UyOvi6jA.png

Edited by UndefinedGamer
more info

1 hour ago, UndefinedGamer said:

Not True. 
Here is a Twitter Post stating the Date
Still I have pledged enough for that access anyways.
_x3YMk1UQDu9j6UyOvi6jA.png

"Module One" which you know what that means right? It's an alpha testing, you've got other modules to come after it. Once all modules release that's when I believe beta will be happening and release shortly after.

Edited by Arya

6 hours ago, Arya said:

"Module One" which you know what that means right? It's an alpha testing, you've got other modules to come after it. Once all modules release that's when I believe beta will be happening and release shortly after.

The game's development for alpha should likely speed up, as the devs have stated the town square is the "core" they are going to be working off of. So say we waited 2 years for module one, could be only 6 months for module 2, so maybe alpha will come sooner than you think.

1 hour ago, Notic3 said:

The game's development for alpha should likely speed up, as the devs have stated the town square is the "core" they are going to be working off of. So say we waited 2 years for module one, could be only 6 months for module 2, so maybe alpha will come sooner than you think.

Module one has been in the works for 3 years but only because it had to be re-done 2 times over. Module 2 is going to be quicker than module 1 and 3 but Beta will not come until after the 3 modules are completed. After that Full Release will come. I am sure there is at least a year in my opinion like arya said.

You are both right in a way. After the "Town Square" the next modules after will have sped up in development as due to a bigger dev team and because the TS module is the core. Just remember we have to wait and see how long it will be.

• Like 2

In regards to 2017, months have felt like minutes. 03/21/18 will be here before we know it. Be patient guys, I think all this waiting will be quite rewarding. Besides, I think everyone is expecting the town square module to be released with a minimal amount of disappointments and need for change. Giving them this time will ensure that. ^_^

It has been nice to see the identity staff grow - and can only help to speed up the official release of identity.. B|

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

On 11/27/2017 at 10:02 PM, UndefinedGamer said:

Guys I dont know about you, however I am ready to see the following: _UjqadBzQHihI4hYlKzdGQ.png

Guys the release date is coming though and I know what I am doing that day! How about you? Let me know the first thing you are going to do!!!

4 months.. FAKE NEWS!!!

3 hours ago, Robots said:

I just want to see a new fuckin video already,holy shit!

That is in production as we speak!

3 hours ago, YouKnowBro said:

4 months.. FAKE NEWS!!!

What do you mean fake news? Of course my photo is edited. But Im sure theyre not gonna lie about the exact date, and if they do, its because a dev or someone had found a bug/issue with the module. 

3 hours ago, UndefinedGamer said:

What do you mean fake news? Of course my photo is edited. But Im sure theyre not gonna lie about the exact date, and if they do, its because a dev or someone had found a bug/issue with the module. 

We really think this is a solid date. There's still a lot of bugs being worked on especially in the apartments which are one of the major features.

On 11/29/2017 at 11:33 AM, UndefinedGamer said:

Its a joke related to politics, do you not get it? ):