Question

Hey i was just wondering what will be the price for identity wehn it gets released?

Will it be like gta v 40-50 dollars or more like 30 dollars a more affordable price tag 

2 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, Uno23 said:

Hey i was just wondering what will be the price for identity wehn it gets released?

Will it be like gta v 40-50 dollars or more like 30 dollars a more affordable price tag 

The price at full release will be around $45, and when the prices change with the new website changes in the new year; the price could be that high for just the full release.  I would get the $15 pledge if you want to wait until full release as you will be saving $30 by pledging now instead of when it releases on steam.

6 hours ago, Uno23 said:

It is also up to you to save your money. If you wish to rather wait and not risk your money that is perfectly fine. I feel this will be a game and a amazing one as well and they have shown a good amount to prove so. I am just still going to wait until 2018 to purchase.

Edited by Villasenor