Jmx10001

Protesting/rioting

I think it would be really cool if they added in a few features to allow citizens to protest or riot, I don’t think this is a stupid idea as there’s a political career and if the mayor/ govern imposes high taxes the citizens aren’t just gonna stand by and be cool with that.

i would also like to ask anyone interested in this idea please give suggestions and comments 

police abilities:

the police would have to try to defuse the situation or just straight up suppress it (depending on the people making the decisions)

weaponry:

riot shields and batons for crowd control

Tear gas for crowd control 

firearms (with rubber bullies as ammunition) for crowd control 

Vehicles:

water cannon van for crowd control 

police vans for detaining suspect and agitators (If not already included).

the media’s abilities:

the media are there to tell a story it could be completely up to the  journalist how they report this event will they  produce a story condemning the police for being brutal and  authoritarian or will they condemn the protesters, ladling them as radicals or they could produce a neutral story stating all the facts.

(the  reason why I have included the media is because they play an important role in protests, they tell the story and because  I heard that they would be adding a newspaper to the game and I believe it would add more content to that career path)

The protesters/rioters ability’s:

they could do anything depending on the beliefs and action plan of the event organiser, they could hold a simple peaceful march, storm and occupy a government building or go all out angry mob attacking the police 

Improvised Weaponry:

petrol bombs/ Molotov cocktail used to attack the police and  cause chaos 

Other items:

protest  signs 

posters

Politicians:

politicians could use these events to there advantages, condemning the event or supporting and attending the event based on their opinions and targeted voter base 

(I will admit that I probably haven’t listened a lot of things but to be honest that’s all I can think of but it would be great if you guys could pick up from here and add your own great ideas or any ideas on how the things iv already listed can be improved)

peace out 

• Like 2

Citizens should possess the Right to engage in protests and riots. In the process, it would be a decent idea if the developers were to produce batons, riot shields, and rubber bullets in order to suppress protests and riots. Finally, I am presuming that the developers have already implemented tasers into the game, resulting in suppressing protests by detaining and/or arresting subjects with the taser rather than resorting to lethal means.

All in all, I am in full support of this suggestion. It appears the the media and politicians already possess the ability to participate in such protests as supporters or oppositions of the protest. Thus, the political and media-based aspect would already exist within the game. 

• ver.1.22474487139 1

1 hour ago, DLimit said:

Citizens should possess the Right to engage in protests and riots. In the process, it would be a decent idea if the developers were to produce batons, riot shields, and rubber bullets in order to suppress protests and riots. Finally, I am presuming that the developers have already implemented tasers into the game, resulting in suppressing protests by detaining and/or arresting subjects with the taser rather than resorting to lethal means.

All in all, I am in full support of this suggestion. It appears the the media and politicians already possess the ability to participate in such protests as supporters or oppositions of the protest. Thus, the political and media-based aspect would already exist within the game. 

Iv just read up on safe zone do you know if this will effect protesters/rioters ability to storm and occupy government buildings, because if they don’t have any wepons it’s gonna be pretty hard for them to prevent the police from forcefully removing them from the building, also would it be possible for the protesters/rioters to erect  barricades

9 hours ago, Jmx10001 said:

I think it would be really cool if they added in a few features to allow citizens to protest or riot, I don’t think this is a stupid idea as there’s a political career and if the mayor/ govern imposes high taxes the citizens aren’t just gonna stand by and be cool with that.

i would also like to ask anyone interested in this idea please give suggestions and comments 

police abilities:

the police would have to try to defuse the situation or just straight up suppress it (depending on the people making the decisions)

weaponry:

riot shields and batons for crowd control

Tear gas for crowd control 

firearms (with rubber bullies as ammunition) for crowd control 

Vehicles:

water cannon van for crowd control 

police vans for detaining suspect and agitators (If not already included).

the media’s abilities:

the media are there to tell a story it could be completely up to the  journalist how they report this event will they  produce a story condemning the police for being brutal and  authoritarian or will they condemn the protesters, ladling them as radicals or they could produce a neutral story stating all the facts.

(the  reason why I have included the media is because they play an important role in protests, they tell the story and because  I heard that they would be adding a newspaper to the game and I believe it would add more content to that career path)

The protesters/rioters ability’s:

they could do anything depending on the beliefs and action plan of the event organiser, they could hold a simple peaceful march, storm and occupy a government building or go all out angry mob attacking the police 

Improvised Weaponry:

petrol bombs/ Molotov cocktail used to attack the police and  cause chaos 

Other items:

protest  signs 

posters

Politicians:

politicians could use these events to there advantages, condemning the event or supporting and attending the event based on their opinions and targeted voter base 

(I will admit that I probably haven’t listened a lot of things but to be honest that’s all I can think of but it would be great if you guys could pick up from here and add your own great ideas or any ideas on how the things iv already listed can be improved)

peace out 

I am sure they will add all of them in the future to make RP more interesting and not boring. ;) 

7 hours ago, Jmx10001 said:

also would it be possible for the protesters/rioters to erect  barricades

I definitely would be certain that this part will not be something.