ExactAkatsuki

Since we have a release date, do you plan on sticking around the forums?

I myself get on every once in a while as I have few things bookmarked, and the forums is one of them, but I'm mainly just waiting for release now.

Edit: I know I'm late to make the post, I just thought to myself how I checked the forums considerably less, and have changed the title from "Now that we have a release date" to "Since we have a release date." 

Edited by ExactAkatsuki
  • Like 1

Yeah I already lost interest like 3 months ago. I've known about this since December of 2016 -_-

I occasionally go to the forums, but at one point I was posting several times every day, now I do it maybe once a week or two.

• Like 3

They keep saying this is only an estimated release date they think it might be ready by, and if it isn't I hope everyone refunds. They still haven't given us n ee gameplay, sure they have design streams and some concept art but for a release date 4 months from now it's not good enough

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Discorded said:

and if it isn't I hope everyone refunds. 

this is what's going to turn this game into vaporware.

• Like 2

On 23/11/2017 at 2:30 PM, facade said:

this is what's going to turn this game into vaporware.

See, i always wondered if there was a specific word for that...and after looking it up, it turns out there is LOL thank you sir! but i couldnt agree more

On 23/11/2017 at 1:42 PM, Discorded said:

They keep saying this is only an estimated release date they think it might be ready by, and if it isn't I hope everyone refunds. They still haven't given us n ee gameplay, sure they have design streams and some concept art but for a release date 4 months from now it's not good enough

Yeah my ONLY optimistic thought is that they are doing it for a "Surprise" effect...which IMO is kind of a risky move though

• Like 1

Lets see if they manage to get it done to the date they gave us. i dont think so but who knows. The few Design streams they do are not realy much tbh.

YES even I start to get annoyed and im thinking of requesting an refund.

Edited by Ragnar
  • Like 2

Yes. I've been mainly checking the forums for updates but now, I'd like to engage in other forum discussions and community activities. ^_^

Edited by Reshay
  • Like 1

The hype will begin again around Release/March I'm sure, so the forums are expected to be a little lonely then haha. Cheers <3

• Like 1

On 11/23/2017 at 7:42 AM, Discorded said:

There is gameplay video currently out and the meth shootout video is in production. We are determined to get it out March 21, just some stuff we need to sort out and bug fixing!

• Like 4

dont really stick around the forums much anymore. They aren't as active as they used to be... sadly.

• Like 1

I intend to remain active within the forums regardless as to whether the release date of the module has been disclosed or not.

3 hours ago, GrumpyReg6657 said:

Discord seems the place to chat  now.

Most of the time for me at least it doesn't seem like Discord's all that active.