Asmami

Airplanes and other flight transport.

How do you feel about the policy of developers to fly transport? After all, in fact it is a very interesting thing.  Make difficult management so that players learn it, then they transport passengers.  In general, the quoting of the developers: "Why the flight transport, since the card can be flown in 5 minutes?". Well, cool, of course, an explanation, I do not argue, all the same it is possible to consider aircraft transport not as a means of transportation, but as an entire industry of players in this direction: private aircraft and helicopters (+ donates on official servers), civil flights,  missions, transportation of various kinds of cargo.  Each flight could be complicated by malfunctions. "Fire has gone, I did not manage to press emergency extinguishment = catch failure, grief-pilot". For me, this is a very big loss in the game, all the same I hope that someday it will be realized, that's it.
wHpvALZamd0.jpg

The Devs have already stated a couple of times now that they won’t be adding any aeroplanes or helicopters into the game for players to use as they feel it would break the immersion. They also want people to really “take in the sights and atmosphere” (not a quote, simply my way of describing what they said) rather than simply flying from point A-B and missing half of the island’s sights.

I completely agree with the Developers on this one. Planes and helicopters would ruin the game, not to mention the trolls who would simply kamikaze all the time.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BrianHamilton said:

Devs уже заявили пару раз, что теперь они не будут добавлять в игру какие-либо самолеты или вертолеты для игроков, поскольку они чувствуют, что это сломает погружение. Они также хотят, чтобы люди действительно «воспринимали достопримечательности и атмосферу» (а не цитату, просто мой способ описания того, что они говорили), а не просто летали из пункта AB и отсутствовали половину достопримечательностей острова.

Я полностью согласен с Разработчиками в этом. Самолеты и вертолеты разрушали бы игру, не говоря уже о троллях, которые все время просто камикадзе.

So I say, for some players it's not just a flight from "A" to "B", but a whole industry of leisure and gameplay.

Hey Asmami!

Unfortunately there won't be any planes or helicopters in the game.
So sadly no "flight simulation" in Identity if you're looking for that.
The world would feel way too small and the players would miss a lot down there to explore.

I think Brian explained it a bit, but I totally get your point there.

Besides that, there will be an airport for RP reasons and also for possible DLCs to fly to other islands. (not 100% decided yet)

If you have more questions please take a look at the FAQs and the Twitch Clip Directory in my signature down below!

Cheers,
Isaac

• Like 3

Why is this even a debate? Everyone knows the devs have said it's not being included, personally I think it would ruin the game because of trolls and immersion breaking, sorry but it's not happening and I'm glad 

Edited by Preston_bodhi_343