Villasenor

Some questions

Question

1. Will things like a ID, driver's license,  debit card, car registration and insurance, etc be physical items that can be given to other players like police officers.

2. Can private servers allow first person only and perm deaths?

3. Will there be things to do like sagging and types of walks and postures (Gangster walk, professional walk and posture, etc.

4. Will player health damage be realistic as in when shot, vehicle collisions, etc? Which can add more reason to drive legally and not break laws.

5. Will the police MDT/MDC look like something like this?

mdc_event.gif

mdcphoto1.gif

6. Will you have to active things in first person like vehicle interiors lights, sirens and lights, blinkers, etc or will there also be keybindings as well? 

7. Will medical system be realistic to where not all people live when being helped depending on situation?

8. Will there be FD and PD paperwork or can it be implemented in-game for private servers?

Will ask more questions as I think of them!

Edited by Villasenor
  • Like 1

6 answers to this question

On 11/16/2017 at 7:48 PM, Villasenor said:

1. Will things like a ID, driver's license,  debit card, car registration and insurance, etc be physical items that can be given to other players like police officers.

3. Will there be things to do like sagging and types of walks and postures (Gangster walk, professional walk and posture, etc.

4. Will player health damage be realistic as in when shot, vehicle collisions, etc? Which can add more reason to drive legally and not break laws.

mdc_event.gif

mdcphoto1.gif

6. Will you have to active things in first person like vehicle interiors lights, sirens and lights, blinkers, etc or will there also be keybindings as well? 

7. Will medical system be realistic to where not all people live when being helped depending on situation?

8. Will there be FD and PD paperwork or can it be implemented in-game for private servers?

All of these are a yes except a few. Cannot give debit card away or drivers license, there won’t be types of walks and no idea what the computer system will look like for police.

• Like 2

On 11/16/2017 at 7:48 PM, Villasenor said:

I like this and dislike this. I like it due to realism but if you combine this with permadeath  (which I also like ) I'm afraid people may feel cheated if they get to medical services and were hurt by something unforeseeable. 

But as I said, i enjoy both but maybe not together. Still, these are great questions I'd like to know more about, as well. 

47 minutes ago, CreatureGaming said:

I like this and dislike this. I like it due to realism but if you combine this with permadeath  (which I also like ) I'm afraid people may feel cheated if they get to medical services and were hurt by something unforeseeable. 

But as I said, i enjoy both but maybe not together. Still, these are great questions I'd like to know more about, as well. 

Public servers won't have perm deaths and you will respawn, I though that. Police will most likely secure your items and you items will not be robbed or if you come back in time you can get your stuff back.

Edited by Villasenor

On 17/11/2017 at 3:48 AM, Villasenor said:

mdc_event.gif

mdcphoto1.gif

i Really wish we are gonna see a system like this,like IRL. 

• Like 1