Sign in to follow this  
Battleunit

Running a Campground / Hunting Lodge

I would give anything to do this.  Have a camp store that other people can put their camp wares in, allow people without apartments to stay in their own tents.  Sell bows and rifles.  Give opportunities to hunting guides and nature guides to open a business.  Slaughter and consume guests.... err, jut kidding.

I really wish I could run a campground

On 16/11/2017 at 7:00 PM, Battleunit said:

I would give anything to do this.  Have a camp store that other people can put their camp wares in, allow people without apartments to stay in their own tents.  Sell bows and rifles.  Give opportunities to hunting guides and nature guides to open a business.  Slaughter and consume guests.... err, jut kidding.

I really wish I could run a campground

You cannot own a tent e.g. and place it down in the world to sleep in it as the campsites are all pre-made with tents. This is because of networking issues as to why we cannot place tents down.

This would be cool. But as stated, "You cannot own a tent e.g. and place it down in the world to sleep in it as the campsites are all pre-made with tents. This is because of networking issues as to why we cannot place tents down." Meh.