• Founder
    • Cabbie
    • Motorist
    • Homeowner
    • Biker
    • Up-Sized
    • Speed Demon
    • The VIP

Just wanted to share that I've just upgraded my package from Founder to Cabbie so I can now get the rusted car!

Note: I am perfectly aware that cars won't be available for a LONG time or at least until the 3rd module is released but I just wanted to buy it in advance whilst the prices are still cheapened.

Which packages did you all purchase?

Edited by BrianHamilton
  • Like 1

I am only a founder, but I plan to upgrade to one of the packages that includes a home. :P

Edited by MntnChicken
  • Like 1

I only got founder because i wanna work my way up without anything handed to me, also partly because I'm broke and I would never spend any more than what I have to give for a game that is still being developed

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MntnChicken said:

I am only a founder, but I plan to upgrade to one of the packages that includes a home. :P

I was definitely planning on purchasing Homeowner, however, I'm going to wait a few months (before March 21st obviously) to buy it so that I can save up with my pay from work. I simply bought Cabbie just now so that even if I don't manage to purchase Homeowner by March 21st, I'll still have "something" :)

I don't need a massive, fancy penthouse yet, I'm happy living in my own little apartment which I can customise and just make "my own" little home. :D

10 hours ago, Orbiit said:

I only got founder because i wanna work my way up without anything handed to me, also partly because I'm broke and I would never spend any more than what I have to give for a game that is still being developed

I completely understand but it'll be good to have a bit of a head-start once Identity releases since so many others will already have sportscars, motorbikes and apartments along with some money too so if you're planning on starting a business, running for Governor or doing any other majorly important jobs, it would definitely be good to be prepared in advance.

I understand about it still being developed though.

I went with the Cabbie pledge for now. I might well upgrade some more but am happy with a little rust bucket car for now :)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BrianHamilton said:

so if you're planning on starting a business, running for Governor or doing any other majorly important jobs, it would definitely be good to be prepared in advance.

im just gonna trap around the block doing shady stuff ??

I went with founder but did have a hard decision deciding to go that route or an upgraded route. I didn't want to have too much given to me right out of the gate but definitely wanted to get in on this early. I mean. . .I NEVER get in early on things like this so when I learned about this project I wasn't missing the boat. :D 

• Like 1

I bought the founder one, because I want to start from the bottom and work my way up to riches, and also I want to play the modules and the beta before the game releases.