NyanRadscorpion

Player Store Clerks

I heard that NPCs will be manning stores, but what if you can apply for a "Part Time" job at a place to be their clerk. then you can go out and work your real job and stuff like that and when you're offline your player character will do this, and this could be an income to pay rent if you're going to be offline for awhile (like if you're getting your computer repaired ect.)

• Like 1

i think they just want going to a store to be reliable where u pay and you're guaranteed the item you were looking for 

1 hour ago, NyanRadscorpion said:

I heard that NPCs will be manning stores, but what if you can apply for a "Part Time" job at a place to be their clerk. then you can go out and work your real job and stuff like that and when you're offline your player character will do this, and this could be an income to pay rent if you're going to be offline for awhile (like if you're getting your computer repaired ect.)

If you are offline, you will not pay your rent. Your rent is only and can only be paid by you when you are online while also it is the same for making money! You must be online and in the server to do jobs and earn money.

14 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

If you are offline, you will not pay your rent. Your rent is only and can only be paid by you when you are online while also it is the same for making money! You must be online and in the server to do jobs and earn money.

Does it mean you have to connect every month, or just that you owe nothing when you don't play?

5 minutes ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

Does it mean you have to connect every month, or just that you owe nothing when you don't play?

If you don't connect to pay it, you will lose your House!!

8 minutes ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

Right now it takes a month of no payments to lose your house.

1 hour ago, HairyGrenade said:

Right now it takes a month of no payments to lose your house.

I reckon it doesn't apply to the pledge houses?

7 minutes ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

I reckon it doesn't apply to the pledge houses?

There are no pledge houses, only apartments. There will be no payments on apartments besides the purchasing price.

• Like 1

On 14/11/2017 at 3:37 PM, HairyGrenade said:

There are no pledge houses, only apartments. There will be no payments on apartments besides the purchasing price.

Yeah I meant to say apartment, thank you regardless :)