Sign in to follow this  
Shwado

mini game idea ?

so i was thinking about making a mod for the game once the modding tool comes out ... its a mod about making your own amusement park (little proof of concept i made a  little bit ago https://imgur.com/BtwcXvm), i was thinking about including it in the map somewhere, but its gonna be easier to run on official servers if its just a mini game , u  get inside of where u have a play ground to just build your dream amusement park and share it with your friends. (and maybe make some in game money from the amount of "downloads" your amusement park gets)

2 hours ago, Shwado said:

so i was thinking about making a mod for the game once the modding tool comes out ... its a mod about making your own amusement park (little proof of concept i made a  little bit ago https://imgur.com/BtwcXvm), i was thinking about including it in the map somewhere, but its gonna be easier to run on official servers if its just a mini game , u  get inside of where u have a play ground to just build your dream amusement park and share it with your friends. (and maybe make some in game money from the amount of "downloads" your amusement park gets)

Modding will not be for a few years after the full game release and will not be on the Official servers . Only private servers will have modding if/ when it gets implemented.

51 minutes ago, Shwado said:

even if its popular ? and y so late

It is not in their scope and they have other things planned which won't make it until after full release. and so it won't be for a long time.