Awkwarda

AhhhhhiiiiII’mmmm very excited

As well as new. As well as poor. And I wanna scoop up a package right this second. But also right this second I don’t have any money. Oh god, am I gonna miss it, I don’t want to miss it!

16 hours ago, Awkwarda said:

As well as new. As well as poor. And I wanna scoop up a package right this second. But also right this second I don’t have any money. Oh god, am I gonna miss it, I don’t want to miss it!

15 hours ago, OffishlGmr said:

you have until about march 21st to buy a package

You have until the new website / forum design is launched in which will likely be in the new year and then the prices will go up and also you will not be able to pledge for higher packages above $30 ones here as they will likely be gone. You will be able to still get access the modules and beta but they will not be at the same prices right now. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Awkwarda said:

I knowwww I never do well with deadlines, anyone have fifty bucks I can borrow?

If I had those they'd be a part of my pledge :)

• ver.1.22474487139 1

On 12.11.2017 at 2:32 AM, Awkwarda said:

xD that's how I felt the moment I saw the game hehe

• ver.1.22474487139 1

Just finished picking up a package myself, still trying to upgrade to VIP though.  Always loved Asylum and working with them to find bugs on the Altis Life server.  <3