YaLocalOreo

Lace foods with drugs (edibles)

23 minutes ago, YaLocalOreo said:

will we be able to make edibles in identity or lace foods with the drugs we make?

That is an interesting question. That would actually be a pretty neat action to incorporate into the game. Then, certain players that have higher positions in the game might have to have people test their food to see if it has been contaminated. I can just imagine certain players falling ill because there is a large amount of LSD in their black eyed peas lol.

7 minutes ago, ColeBarron said:

That is an interesting question. That would actually be a pretty neat action to incorporate into the game. Then, certain players that have higher positions in the game might have to have people test their food to see if it has been contaminated. I can just imagine certain players falling ill because there is a large amount of LSD in their black eyed peas lol.

Or perhaps the higher-ups wouldn't be smart enough to have people test their food and criminals like me could get them killed ;)

ROFL at your signature btw.

7 minutes ago, Capped said:

Or perhaps the higher-ups wouldn't be smart enough to have people test their food and criminals like me could get them killed ;)

ROFL at your signature btw.

Finally someone appreciates the signature! Lol.

And maybe if you laced the food with drugs, it wouldn't necessarily kill them, but might make them start hallucinating or make their vision messed up. If it's cocaine, it could make their player speed like 2x as fast so they are scurrying around, running into stuff lmao..

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ColeBarron said:

And maybe if you laced the food with drugs, it wouldn't necessarily kill them, but might make them start hallucinating or make their vision messed up. If it's cocaine, it could make their player speed like 2x as fast so they are scurrying around, running into stuff lmao..

I'd like having the possibility to put a little bit of cyanide in one's meal, from time to time ^^

On 11/9/2017 at 9:29 AM, ColeBarron said:

But, also if it's cocaine, you could put wayyy too much and they'd probably overdose.

6 minutes ago, Capped said:

But, also if it's cocaine, you could put wayyy too much and they'd probably overdose.

Crush up some ecstasy into their mashed potatoes, and they start taking their clothes off trying to rub on people lolololol. They throw on some rave music and bust out the glow sticks. 

• ver.1.22474487139 1