Villasenor

Pickup Trucks, Semi trucks, and Trailers

@Villasenor Look here: http://www.identityrpg.com/info/

Scroll to the bottom and you can see that Semi-Trucks are already planned. 

Also, if you notice/ read here on the highest pledge rewards (Kickstarter) You will see that a Semi-Truck is also included and so we have a definate answer to those in the game. There will also be likely more varied ones as well as the Pickup trucks etc like a Dodge Ram .

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

@Villasenor Look here: http://www.identityrpg.com/info/

Scroll to the bottom and you can see that Semi-Trucks are already planned. 

Also, if you notice/ read here on the highest pledge rewards (Kickstarter) You will see that a Semi-Truck is also included and so we have a definate answer to those in the game. There will also be likely more varied ones as well as the Pickup trucks etc like a Dodge Ram .

I know semi trucks are confirmed. I was just suggestions some models and trailers for them. I would also like to see multiple trucks and ability for trailers for those as well.

6 minutes ago, Villasenor said:

I know semi trucks are confirmed. I was just suggestions some models and trailers for them. I would also like to see multiple trucks and ability for trailers for those as well.

I half guessed this but I guess the title made me think otherwise and also you added no like info in the post saying "Some Ideas that I would like to see" etc.

10 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

I half guessed this but I guess the title made me think otherwise and also you added no like info in the post saying "Some Ideas that I would like to see" etc.

Yeah, I apologize for poorly wording.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lukemac said:

Altis life pickup truck: maxresdefault.jpg

I hadn't read your text until the end and I was like "well, Identity sure looks a lot like Altis..." ^^'

• Like 1