ItsRaiden

Campaign Speech for Mayor of Roseport

Vote  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Vote if you want Raiden for Mayor

• Yes
    • No

640x180-Q100_539f3f6a75c87060eb397a0c398

Upon the gracious endorsement of my party leader, I am happy to announce to the city of Roseport that I will be running for Mayor. I would like to ask for your support in my undertaking.

In the coming weeks, the city of Roseport will once again step up to the task of choosing a leader to guide it through the next month. As a citizen of Roseport, I want what is best for this great city and to see us grow and prosper.

Most importantly, we need someone who will exhibit leadership and fortitude to rise above petty partisan bickering and position Roseport to take the mantle as the rising star city it is. I have spent a lot of time in this town, walking its streets and talking to its people. I know that many of you feel as I do--that beneath our feet lies a well of untapped potential. It's a potential that can be harnessed only with the reins of dedicated leadership and visionary talent.

I say this because I have that leadership and talent. Many times I have found myself disappointed by our absentee leadership. I have waited for those who say they know what is best for Roseport to stand up and take the initiative. We haven't received a city update since April and our current mayor seems to have not been active in almost a week.

If you should entrust me with the great responsibility of strengthening our community I pledge to set up a newspaper that will give weekly updates on the political, economic and social updates of Roseport. I will work closely with newly elected party leaders such as Immunogenic who will support my visions and ensure that we always have the resources we need to better this city. We can reduce the ridiculously high unemployment levels we have. We can bring in a hospital to make sure our brave soldiers and citizens have the care and treatment they deserve.

It is my sincere hope that you will consider me for your Mayor. I will break my back to do everything I can for Roseport and for you.

Thank you.

Unknown.png

Edited by ItsRaiden