Boxfinate

Oceanic Identity Whitelisted Community

Hey guys,
I'm going to be starting up an Oceanic (Australia & New Zealand) Identity based whitelisted community (Signing up to our Website and joining our Discord will be available to everyone).
Obviously we won't have a server until they allow for them to be rented, but we would rather have a community setup and ready to go.

This community is for the Semi-Serious - Serious Roleplayers.

How old do I have to be? 
    16 or above, we want to keep it "mature". (This restriction will not be lifted, under any circumstance)

What we will have:
    A Whitelisted Server (Troll free)
    Whitelisted Emergency Services (Police, Paramedics, Firefighters... this is to stop major corruption)
    Roleplay based rules (RDM/VDM will be monitored unlike official servers)
    Active and professional moderation team (You may apply for a position and you will be trialed. We will require team members before server release)

Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask me, I will gladly answer. Feel free to join our Discord for direct answers.

Discord: https://discord.gg/cwZ2d4N (If for whatever reason, this link doesn't work. Let me know)
Website: Currently in development. (Should be released very shortly!)

Edited by Boxfinate
  • Like 1

Some Feedback:

Maybe state what you are having the server as e.g. Casual, Semi-Serious, Serious or Harcore RP.

With the white-listing on Careers as listed, are you going to be turning off the system the Official servers have on? because that system will not allow people to Random arrest people as you must be guilty to actually be arrested on Official servers. 

Will you be keeping the stress system active on your server, the stress system is to prevent RDM on the server in any case but having the rules and monitoring it will also help.

2 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Some Feedback:

Maybe state what you are having the server as e.g. Casual, Semi-Serious, Serious or Harcore RP.

With the white-listing on Careers as listed, are you going to be turning off the system the Official servers have on? because that system will not allow people to Random arrest people as you must be guilty to actually be arrested on Official servers. 

Will you be keeping the stress system active on your server, the stress system is to prevent RDM on the server in any case but having the rules and monitoring it will also help.

I will definetly add that its for the Semi-Serious - Serious Roleplayers. Thanks for the suggestion.

The reason why I bought up random arresting was because I was unsure of what the official servers would actually stop, will they stop all forms of random arresting or miss out on some? Feel free to clear it up if you know.

From what I read in the FAQ RDM won't be monitored in official servers, but I guess the stress system is making more sense to me now. Though I may keep it turned off to make sure my moderator/admins are still busy, unless of course you can allow it to send messages to admins/moderator in-game to alert them of a possible RDM.

6 minutes ago, Narc said:

You wont be able to arrest someone who hasnt committed a crime.

So completely unable to arrest them no matter what unless there was a crime committed? If so, I shall be turning off the system.

Correct. Question, why would you turn off the system if you said that you are making it whitelisted to not allow it to happen?

Edited by Narc

10 minutes ago, Narc said:

Correct. Question, why would you turn off the system if you said that you are making it whitelisted to not allow it to happen?

I understand random arresting is an annoyance, but I also just realised "detaining" someone would require you to cuff them... so therefore the system would stop that so it wouldn't work the way I would prefer it to.

Example: If the person was pulled over and didn't comply, cuffs would have to be used to detain them I don't want the system to stop something like that.

Edited by Boxfinate

PRetty sure you can cuff them, you just cant  process them without a crime

Edited by Narc

6 minutes ago, Narc said:

PRetty sure you can cuff them, you just cant  process them without a crime

Another question i'm going to try and ask on a development stream.

I'd be keen to join this server, i think private servers will be more fun anyway. more options become available. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Byron said:

I'd be keen to join this server, i think private servers will be more fun anyway. more options become available. 

Agree with @Byron

• Like 1