dem4real

Hello!

Hello all! First and foremost id like to say i'm extremely excited about the release date. I'm not sure what my plans are yet, but I have ran multiple successful gangs in GTARP and DarkRP and my plans are either to become PD or run a gang, whether it be a MC or a street gang, Maybe be a homeless guy and bum off people, the ideas are endless, and I will be very excited to meet all of the wonderful people of this fantastic community!

Hello and welcome to Identity! Im not sure about plans too, nut im not good with shooting, so I probably just be a civilian, work on a shop, factory.... I really dont know O.o

4 hours ago, dem4real said:

Hello all! First and foremost id like to say i'm extremely excited about the release date. I'm not sure what my plans are yet, but I have ran multiple successful gangs in GTARP and DarkRP and my plans are either to become PD or run a gang, whether it be a MC or a street gang, Maybe be a homeless guy and bum off people, the ideas are endless, and I will be very excited to meet all of the wonderful people of this fantastic community!

Welcome :)  I think being in gang will be the most fun as you have such few restrictions on what to do, and you can just do what you want in a game where there will be so damn much to do 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dem4real said:

Welcome to the forums!