Sign in to follow this  
charlespayne

Hi new to site.

Hi, I just discovered this game, and been looking into it and seem's pretty good so far, Just wondering if I buy a 100 dollar package, Can I play straight away or do I have to wait till it is released.

17 minutes ago, charlespayne said:

Hi, I just discovered this game, and been looking into it and seem's pretty good so far, Just wondering if I buy a 100 dollar package, Can I play straight away or do I have to wait till it is released.

Hi Charlespayne and welcome!

You have to wait until the first module gets released. The first module (called Town Square) will be available on 21st March 2018.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, charlespayne said:

Hi thanks for the reply, I will wait till almost then to purchase it.

Hey, welcome!  Just remember if you want the 100$ package to get it before town square, as after Town Square gets released on the 21st of March 2018, it and most other packages will not be available anymore, and the default 30$ package will rise in price significantly :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, charlespayne said:

Welcome! What sparked your interest in the game? You'll meet lots of wonderful people here, hope to see you around!

What got me interested as it is not like any other mmo, It is pretty much like real life you do the same stuff as real life.

1 hour ago, charlespayne said:

I just hope clicking on the package and then clicking donate means i bought that package lol

It does!

welcome to the forums everyone is friendly and nice got a question do not be afraid to ask anyone :)

Edited by tozany4u

On 11/7/2017 at 3:29 PM, tozany4u said:

welcome to the forums everyone is friendly and nice got a question do not be afraid to ask anyone :)

Well, mostly everyone. Lol