Question

Will there be a advanced inventory system like the amount of things you can hold and items in vehicles. Will it be like My Summer Car (Would be cool!)? Will there be backpacks, duffel bags, etc? If so will you be able to take them off and put them on? (I would like RP taking a duffel bag/backpack to take to work with items I need.) 

8 answers to this question

The inventory will be a grid system which will likely call for some neatness on the player's part if they want to be able to utilize the full storage capacity. Very similar to the Deus Ex games. This will be the case for vehicle storage as well. However, the weight of an item will not bring effects on things such as vehicle performance. There won't be extra weight for the car and handling will remain the same regardless of what's inside storage-wise. Things like backpacks will be in the game and will be able to be used as a space for more storage.

Example of Deus Ex's grid inventory system: Deus%20Ex%20Mankind%20Divided_Inventory.jpg

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Villasenor said:

Will there be a advanced inventory system like the amount of things you can hold and items in vehicles. Will it be like My Summer Car (Would be cool!)? Will there be backpacks, duffel bags, etc? If so will you be able to take them off and put them on? (I would like RP taking a duffel bag/backpack to take to work with items I need.) 

There will be backpacks, and vehicles will be able to hold certain amounts of items depending on the vehicle. :)  If i didn't answer anything well enough just reply as to which part.  Sorry if my answer looks a little vague

5 minutes ago, Dominic_ said:

There will be backpacks, and vehicles will be able to hold certain amounts of items depending on the vehicle. :)  If i didn't answer anything well enough just reply as to which part.  Sorry if my answer looks a little vague

Will it be like My Summer Car or better? Also will you be able to take off the bags and put them on?

6 minutes ago, Villasenor said:

Will it be like My Summer Car or better? Also will you be able to take off the bags and put them on?

Oh Sorry, didn't know what My Summer Car was.  Gave it a quick search and not sure how detailed they plan on going into the cars, but I do believe mechanic is a job so hopefully, it will be quite similar.  You can take off backpacks, and put them on, and store them in vehicles.

5 minutes ago, Dominic_ said:

Oh Sorry, didn't know what My Summer Car was.  Gave it a quick search and not sure how detailed they plan on going into the cars, but I do believe mechanic is a job so hopefully, it will be quite similar.  You can take off backpacks, and put them on, and store them in vehicles.

I mean't will the inventory system will be similar to My Summer Car. Search on YouTube "My Summer Car" or something similar.:D

6 minutes ago, Villasenor said:

I mean't will the inventory system will be similar to My Summer Car. Search on YouTube "My Summer Car" or something similar.:D

No, I don't think storage in cars will be like that sorry.  At least not that I am aware of

1 hour ago, Villasenor said:

You can store items in the trunk of your car where each item will then be visible to you as it fills up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Villasenor said:

You will be able to change clothings in a closet or wardrobe

Im thinking you cannot take off or put on a backpack unless you do that at a closet

Also the inventory space will be somewhat like arma (I think) but I know there will be a weight system that will have inventory slots and you can only enter that certain weight or size limit

• Like 1