LuciousTimes

GOOD TIMES COMMUNITY...

So the game is delayed. Should I refund my purchase which I fucking made saturday and buy new ray bans? (these bad boys)

Image result for mad men don draper sunglasses

Edited by Micky_Tohmpson

23 minutes ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

So the game is delayed. Should I refund my purchase which I fucking made saturday and buy new ray bans? (these bad boys)

Image result for mad men don draper sunglasses

Lol, no...keep your purchase.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, KIRBYDUDE said:

Its a good thing that i'm just here for the community.

Honestly, I have began to simply just enjoy the Identity community...

I will always be amazed by that teacher that thought i had an vacation at a asylum. It was not an vacation.
That same teacher also stalked me and accused me of crimes i never did. He also bullied me from school because he thought i faked my Asperger.
I love that guy he teaches me a wise lesson. Never stalk a girl your obsess whit. Seek help because a lot of bad things can happen when people think you're a stalker.
The bullying on school went so bad, i only did more drugs. It was one big delirium. I played live like it was a video game. And i lost.

5 minutes ago, KIRBYDUDE said:

I will always be amazed by that teacher that thought i had an vacation at a asylum. It was not an vacation.
That same teacher also stalked me and accused me of crimes i never did. He also bullied me from school because he thought i faked my Asperger.
I love that guy he teaches me a wise lesson. Never stalk a girl your obsess whit. Seek help because a lot of bad things can happen when people think you're a stalker.
The bullying on school went so bad, i only did more drugs. It was one big delirium. I played live like it was a video game. And i lost.

I can relate heavy to this my freind. I also seen shit just like this go down in front of my eyes, when I used to go to school. It was shit like this what you went through that made me leave. That and one hundred other things. 

• ver.1.22474487139 1

Today is my birthday. Just another day. Actually I kinda feel depressed. 

Also I'm reading mein kampf and i'm on page 245 and I think I am slowly turning into a nazi. 

Just now, Micky_Tohmpson said:

Also I'm reading mein kampf and i'm on page 245 and I think I am slowly turning into a nazi. 

That’s not a very positive affinity group!

4 minutes ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

Please don't be a nazi

4 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

That’s not a very positive affinity group!

I agree. His book is extremely fascinating though I can't get it out of my hands and I never read books I only write them. He speaks like a politician and his words mean something. 

"The theoretician of a movement must lay down its goal, the politician strive for its fulfillment. The thinking of the one, therefore, will be determined by eternal truth, the actions of the other more by the practical reality of the moment. The greatness of the one lies in the abstract soundness of his idea..." pg 210-211.  

I hate social justice warriors. Not what they stand for but how they act. They are bullies. They should help people and bring peace to the world.
But they just humiliate people they don't agree whit. I learned that aspies and SJW dont mix wel. Of course 4chan is bad. Harassing women is bad.
Using drugs is bad. But bulling is just not the key. They need to talk whit there victim on the subject. Tell them its bad and there are better ways. Not shout at them.

Of course if you talk to a bully and tell them its bad to bully you should be angry.
But is it necessary to traumatize them.

The only thing they under stand is the social part. there is no justice. Once they act they become monsters.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

26 minutes ago, KIRBYDUDE said:

I hate social justice warriors. Not what they stand for but how they act. They are bullies. They should help people and bring peace to the world.
But they just humiliate people they don't agree whit. I learned that aspies and SJW dont mix wel. Of course 4chan is bad. Harassing women is bad.
Using drugs is bad. But bulling is just not the key. They need to talk whit there victim on the subject. Tell them its bad and there are better ways. Not shout at them.

Of course if you talk to a bully and tell them its bad to bully you should be angry.
But is it necessary to traumatize them.

The only thing they under stand is the social part. there is no justice. Once they act they become monsters.

Like MLK JR., Obama, and Ghandi!

• ver.1.22474487139 1

6 hours ago, KIRBYDUDE said:

"The only thing they understand is the social part"

This is exactly where you are wrong my freind. If social justice warriors understood any bit of social engineering and the negative effects it has if you act on a situation and try and defuse it with force. Doing your best to stop a situation that may seem deem worthy to stop and then tell a SJW about this situation and they act, it falls completely. Every SJW i've encountered (I think your in highschool) cannot take care of a situation by doing what seems right to their moral fit. It is always what is right by the book of society and they act using that book. An example may be, I was having a conversation with my freind and like me we are into old things, anything vintage. We love the music, society, the clothes etc. I walked up to him and me being a T1 diabetic and my first year in a school having it, like a gentleman he asked how I was doing. I replied with "I'm feeling gay". Jokingly we laughed. To us it means "Feeling well or good". To the SJW reading her book a table or two down it meant to be gay sexually, and me the punk cannot be saying such negative words in her halls. She instantly put her book down and began arguing with us over the use of the word gay. After explaining that the word gay meant jolly or happy back in the old days, she deemed it was worthy to get teachers involved who then punished us as they seem fit. It was a harsh verbal warning that was completely unnecessary. 

Society today is done by the book. Those who don't read it are cast into the abyss. 

Edited by Micky_Tohmpson

If I may give my input, Social Justice is beautiful, evil, good, bad, right and wrong! This is true because social justice is simply justice in an individuals belief! There is none but one that rightfully judges and yet all feel inclined to place judgement! The world will only be as good or bad as the individuals that influence!

10 minutes ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

How are you guys doing? Long time no speak! 

Just been working as always!

1 minute ago, LuciousTimes said:

Just been working as always!

Respect the working man! Positive vibes your way my dude

Just now, Micky_Tohmpson said:

Respect the working man! Positive vibes your way my dude

Appreciated! 

Just now, Stealthfuel said:

WTF did i just read here?  xD  

This is a community for people to just discuss...anything!

2 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

This is a community for people to just discuss...anything!

I see....