LuciousTimes

GOOD TIMES COMMUNITY...

1 hour ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

Not sleeping, not like on a Tyler Durden fight club level but i'm constantly tired and constantly not tired. I also spend too much money on clothes I don't wear because I have nowhere to go. Also smoke a lot of cigarettes. I like them. 

I had a time i went trough a lot of al nighters. Last monday i spent all night working on a tempest game Celine. I fellt so alive. It wass a blast.

5 hours ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

Not sleeping, not like on a Tyler Durden fight club level but i'm constantly tired and constantly not tired. I also spend too much money on clothes I don't wear because I have nowhere to go. Also smoke a lot of cigarettes. I like them. 

Fun Fact: I’m allergic to nicotine...

3 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

Nicotine is one of my addictions.

6 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

How sad, you can't even smoke a cigar! ?

15 hours ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

What do you mean. Don't joke about suicide. 

I don't joke, i considered it. i'm sorry

On 3/25/2018 at 6:41 AM, KIRBYDUDE said:

I know that feeling. Its crap. Putting on good music always helpd me.

Yea Last Night i popped some pills and listened to LIL peep I felt better this morning

2 hours ago, PopStar said:

Yea Last Night i popped some pills and listened to LIL peep I felt better this morning

Hey, I don't want to be judgmental but hiding emotions with pills is horrible man. I know countless people who do it constantly, and for years their deppression, anxiety, problems have never gotten better. They've either worsened or let to harder drugs. Consider other alternatives man, video games!!!

9 hours ago, KIRBYDUDE said:

I'm always on discord if you want to talk

JimmyB [Micky_Tohmpson] #9708

Edited by Micky_Tohmpson

17 hours ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

Hey, I don't want to be judgmental but hiding emotions with pills is horrible man. I know countless people who do it constantly, and for years their deppression, anxiety, problems have never gotten better. They've either worsened or let to harder drugs. Consider other alternatives man, video games!!!

I know its Horrible but its the easiest way right now. I dont have any other alternatives im 22 still at home with mom never went off to college lacking in a social life the girl i thought i liked just told me she wasnt interested aftwer a year of wasting my time i have literally no friends to talk to and I just dont feel like I have a purpose man it hurts maybe i'll get over it maybe I wont but for now the pills numb the pain and im ok with that

your better than that....put your head up and remember none is against you. You make your life and NONE WILL EVER TAKE CARE OF YOU BETTER THAN YOU!!!!

On 3/26/2018 at 8:37 AM, KIRBYDUDE said:

my dad took his life when i was 7 and I ust to hate him for it. now i just wish he would of showed me things a dad should show his son but dont ever think noone cares or it is the only way because its not. Suicide only hurts the people you leave not yourself! 

• ver.1.22474487139 1

1 hour ago, PopStar said:

I know its Horrible but its the easiest way right now. I dont have any other alternatives im 22 still at home with mom never went off to college lacking in a social life the girl i thought i liked just told me she wasnt interested aftwer a year of wasting my time i have literally no friends to talk to and I just dont feel like I have a purpose man it hurts maybe i'll get over it maybe I wont but for now the pills numb the pain and im ok with that

your better than that....put your head up and remember none is against you. You make your life and NONE WILL EVER TAKE CARE OF YOU BETTER THAN YOU!!!!

7 hours ago, PopStar said:

You'd probobly not beleive me but your problems are my problems. I'm 16 I don't go to school at all, I'm not sure the girl I'm talking to on discord even likes me (I've never had a gf), I smoke way to much cigarettes, I have three friends before not even a month ago I had none, I never leave the house and I'm not sure I'll be getting the job of my dreams because they'll be prejudice against me not going to school. 

Hmu on discord if your lonely bro because I feel you heavily 

19 hours ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

You'd probobly not beleive me but your problems are my problems. I'm 16 I don't go to school at all, I'm not sure the girl I'm talking to on discord even likes me (I've never had a gf), I smoke way to much cigarettes, I have three friends before not even a month ago I had none, I never leave the house and I'm not sure I'll be getting the job of my dreams because they'll be prejudice against me not going to school. 

Hmu on discord if your lonely bro because I feel you heavily 

discord is not add a friend friendly shit acts stupid on that for some reason

11 hours ago, PopStar said:

discord is not add a friend friendly shit acts stupid on that for some reason

Shit acts stupid? what do you mean sry I ain't following what your tryna say lol

I remember being kidnap t by the Grafisch Lyceum Utrecht.
They accused me of something i did not.  They hypnotized me. And programmed my brain to kill.
They give me blackouts.
The studied my behavior.
They stalked me. There real evil.

If there is a school that needs a shooting....
(no god please help me. Save me.)
Al i want now is revenge.

9 hours ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

Shit acts stupid? what do you mean sry I ain't following what your tryna say lol

the add a friend function acts stupid

c

2 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Why?

" Believe me, and catch me if you can

Catch me if you can... "